Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think

hibiscus (one of my favorite flowers!)

i really just try and stay busy and have planned for the future. i am enrolled in school and have kept it in my mind that i won't be able to do that if i take one drink, because one leads to years of drinking for me. i used supplements at first (l-glute and kudzu), but not anymore. i eat a mostly vegan diet and exercise everyday. i have been meditating (not everyday wip!!!) and doign yoga as well.

basically i'm investing the time i used to spend drinking or trying to drink in time well spent!!!

ONWARD!!!

Comment

i think

Hey Peace, you sound great, keep on keeping on!
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

i think

Peace,

Very happy for you!!

Good on you for planning a brighter future, too.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

i think

GREAT JOB, PEACE!!! YOU ARE A STAR!!! KRIGS :goodjob:
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

i think

Peace,
            Your avatar looks like the dog I grew up with, George.....I miss him even to this day. He has been gone for 30 years! (Tears falling)
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

i think

Don't think too hard peace your brain might fall out!!lol

Like others have said you're sounding very positive and congratulations on the 10weeks!

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

i think

kriger;572668 wrote: Peace,
                Your avatar looks like the dog I grew up with, George.....I miss him even to this day. He has been gone for 30 years! (Tears falling)
                awwww, george is a perfect beagley name...that is my girl lucy...she was lucifer for the first year, but has turned into one of the best dogs i've ever met. i'm going to walk her and her beagle brother right now!
                this pic of her reminds me of the "got milk?" ads..

cheers all!

Comment

i think

George gave me tons of wonderful memories....enjoy, Peace! Krigs

Comment

i think

What an inspiration you are Peace !!! Hats off to you, You totally Rock !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                    X