Army Thread 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

Yes I'm very good thanks Zen, and it sounds like you've had a lovelt time Starty

I've been running occasionally, can do about 2 miles, but I have to stop a couple of times because my lungs are pretty poor xD
    The way I change the past is by not repeating it
    -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Evening all!

I've had such a busy day, i haven't stopped since the moment i woke up this morning. Had a really good day though, dinner was lovely and it was nice having my sister and the gang here. I have really bad toothache at the mo, hoping it will pass soon (dam wisdom teeth)!!

Hey, i have some good news, i'm starting up dance exercise classes twice a week and i can't wait. It will help heaps towards my training for the marathon.

How is everyone? I haven't caught up on the thread yet, i tried but so tired it's just not registering in this wishy washy head, sorry guys x x

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Evening anyone who is around
        Sponsor cancelled our meeting today. I had some lunch and took a long nap. How are you all?
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Where is wanky Wob Oney?

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

He will feel it tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

speaking of wanky, guess who just showed up
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

musta smelled my curry veggies cooking
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Damn it! I have to go and get fags, but my sister won't stop talking on the phone.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hello all,
                    Can't believe Marley dies, you've ruined it for me! what happened to happy endings?
                    Hope Wob's hair of the dog has cured him, must admit I've used that excuse a lot meeself
                    Going to bring my own lovely doggy for a quick walk before i go to bed and get her to have a nice crap where yer man has just laid his foundations for his gate or whatever the hell he's playing at.
                    xx
                    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

LOL bandit!

Sea feeling better after the nap?
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Yes, I feel alot better Greenie, but not happy that I wasted a beautiful day sleeping. I guess I needed it though. Is Irmo anywhere near Greenville?

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

About an hour and a half south of G'ville.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hi Zenny
                            I am starving. I haven't been buying any food since my Princess went to SC. I have to head out to the store. Maybe, I'll get something to eat while I'm out. Hate to cook for just myself. I will be back. Carry On.lol.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

That's me Zenny! I have it in the crock pot from a link Cy posted for me. I'll have that over brown rice and a nice salad. (and um, mango pie)
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

You are right Oney. I definitely needed it. I feel much better. Off to the store with my lazy arse. I'll be back. Sweet dreams to anyone I miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X