Army Thread 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

funny thing, im just going to give mine a clean before I go!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Anyone want to clean mine?!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Morning all
        Lovely day here too so far, had thought of going to the zoo but the kids are tired and it's a bit far so just having an easy day at home instead, nice roast dinner, bit of a walk and a nice turf fire later on in front of a movie or something.
        Neighbour from hell is still driving us nuts - he actually drove through our hedge boundary on our housing estate yesterday with a bulldozer and has now built an entrance for himself although he has no planning permission. Local council have said they will make him reinstate the boundary but he's known for being a little shite so we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out. He's out there now just looking at me and smiling.......
        Anyway, best wishes to everyone
        xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

give him the finger from me Bandy!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Wish it was just the bathroom I had to clean, my whole house is manky so will have to get stuck in now
            xx
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Will do Limers!
              I lost it a bit with him on Friday but had to back off, he's a known record with the police for being a nasty piece of work so don't want to end up clobbered over the head either
              Off now to CLEAN!
              xx

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Just smile sweetly back at him bandy. That will get him going. Maybe give him a loving wave! You'll have him thinking then!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hi Cymru,
                  I did flash him a smile yesterday when I was out walking with the kids but I think all I managed was a sort of mad freaky gnarly flashing of teeth so not sure what way he took that. I doubt he was shaking in his boots though, I'm about as scary as Barney, although then again Barney is kinda scary.
                  Anyway, off to drag my husband back indoors before he goes and decks him.
                  xx

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

hi limers yes, born & bred in dublin, dont know were i got mario fromit sort of just poped up :nutso:maybe i was a little confused at the time:H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

or had just eaten some pizza, I know Marios is your favourite restaurant??Im right , arent I??lol!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

either way , your doing great, did I read somewhere your 60 days or thereabouts?

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

yes 60 days yesterday,another 6000 to gobut i am feeling good with myself,have to now going for a walk,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

well bloody done Mario, have a great day.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Happy Sunday to ALL, I am waiting to get a return call about getting Bro some portable oxygen...his breathing is worrisome to me.
                              It's not even 8am and the guests are fighting about the room temps. The ones here from the Yukon say it's TOO hot and the Floridians are asking us to turn the air down..It looks like this is gonna be a day and a half ?????
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Good Day Soldiers
                                Oh my poor precious Evie. Room temperature was a constant battle with my patients in the hospital. Sending you Patience. My prayers remain with you and your family.
                                Bandy, let me call up one of my Texas friends. We'll show your neighbor the barrel of a 12-guage.
                                Limers-designing clothes sounds like fun. I love to sew.
                                Hi Mario, May I say. You Rock!!
                                I am off to another AA meeting soon. By the end of the day yesterday, I was not loving my Sponsor, but she told me to Suck It Up. lol. My kind of girl.
                                How are you all?
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X