Army Thread 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

Looking back thru the thread it looks like Startsy is feeling much the better !!!Yeah !!!!
    Cy and Wishy,Lamb is my favorite and make it RARE please. Hope Coops likes the Baby ???
    Limey Lou can I go window shopping with you and Emma..I can't wait to see her creations...she has a gift !!!
    Bandy is Turf the same as PEAT ??? I haven't been to the Dublin Zoo but would love to go...Maybe we could all go together some time???
    Great job on 60 days Mario !!! It got easier around that time for me.
    Hello to anyone I missed...Love all you Army troopers...you make me feel proud to be part of this thread.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Guess I missed Wishy. Hope she has a nice day.
      Cyborg, I was watching the Irish play rugby yesterday. They are animals!!! What a sport. I thought football was tough. Hell No
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Morning Sea, I am so glad that you are working with a caring sponsor...Keep on going back...as they say !!!
        Don't know how to resolve the TEMP. argument ??? Maybe give one couple some blankets and the other a fan ???................LOL

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hi there evie ans sea.
          My prayers are with you and your family evie.
          Rugby is a hell of a sport sea. Such a physical sport, and you have to have the heart of a lion to play and be good at it. Guess thats why I never was!
          Im sat in the garden for the first time this year. The sun is out, and the birbs are singing. Happy days!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Sea, your sponsor sounds like one in a million! I am delighted you found her.
            Evie, I am so sorry about your bro...its awful when someone cannot get their breath...
            Dont know how you stay sane with a load of moany guests!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

This weather is going to last the week Cy!!!
              About time too!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

YAY!!!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

It kind of Odd that we ended up together Evie. She was not the woman who was recommended to me. I just kind of found myself standing in front of her, asking her. I have come to find out that we are both Libra's and both love football, so we are off to a good start. Tell the Floridians to bundle up.lol.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

It was meant to be Sea!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I am going to make a point of listening to some new music every day...
                      So far I have listened to Snow Patrol Eyes Open about 20 times! I really do get stuck in some ruts :-)

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hi Starts and Cyborg
                        The sun is shining in beautiful New Hampshire. It is going to be near 60 degrees today. Whoo Hoo. I will be looking for birds. So far, I have only seen a bluejay. I am off to a meeting soon with my sponsor. Nice to hear the Spring is springing everywhere.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Get yourself on iTunes starts. You'll find plenty of Mr Pellow there to keep you going!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Seacailin;572525 wrote: It kind of Odd that we ended up together Evie. She was not the woman who was recommended to me. I just kind of found myself standing in front of her, asking her. I have come to find out that we are both Libra's and both love football, so we are off to a good start. Tell the Floridians to bundle up.lol.
                            Sea, I think that your sponsor was put in your path by the Alkie ANGELS...wait a minute ....that sounds like a 60s rock band doesn't it ??? It was meant to be sincere.
                            As far as the fighting guests go....LORD PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH !!!
                            Oops I spoke to soon....Will just told me ...... I guess they aren't too unhappy cause the Yukon couple just asked to stay for 2 more nights...yeah...I THINK ???.........LOL

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Morning! Everybody sounds good!

Sea, that's not odd. Think about it. You put that energy out there and you got it. THAT'S what I mean about your job interview energy. Go in there "knowing" you are going to have that job!

Evie sorry for your brother's difficulties. Ya'll are in my prayers.

Cy sitting in the garden sounds so nice. It's dreary raining here. My goal is to create a space like that but first I have to put up a fence so that little doggie doesn't "undo" what I create. She thinks her job is to demolish plants.

Starty are you well now?

Who else is here, zenny went back to bed, wishy went to work, where's oney.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

cymru;572534 wrote: Get yourself on iTunes starts. You'll find plenty of Mr Pellow there to keep you going!
                                Cy, I am having LOADS of fun with phone, tunes and the Mac in general. We have a huge library of downloads that I am now migrating into Itunes and then onto my phone. I cannot believe I have had it this long and done nothing with it. Once I have done that I will do the Itunes thingy and start buying.
                                Mr Pellow will be first on my list!

Comment

Working...
                                X