The Next day Thread Monday 16th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not tried the charcoal tabs...I have the attitude that if I do it to myself then I have to suffer suffer suffer the consequences...stupid huh??
    I hope they work - let us know.
    Oh, milk thistle is good too if you have any.

Comment

Well Betts, all I can say is "Bugger!"
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Eskimo, well done on 4 days. That's a big hurdle to jump. Onwards and upwards.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Ezz, a "Bugger!" for you too.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Crystal, well done on only having the two with someone else being a big drinker. I know what that's like.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Tawny????? Seeking the Frog.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Evening all! I hope everyone has had a positive day. And no sympathy to you, Betty and Ezz! ;-) must admit, i had a chuckle recalling hangover's. But then i remembered how serious problem drinking is, and how for many of us, whether or not to pick up a drink at any moment, can be a life or death decision. I know for me, where that will lead.

Be well................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Told you I was waiting for it to hit me! God I REALLY wanted a drink tonight. Kids were driving me bonkers, hubby's out a meeting. Was really ready for a glass of wine. Got out my wine glass and filled it up.... with iced tea. And then I refilled it... with more iced tea! But wow it was REALLY hard tonight. I am off now to go make my cup of tea and have my weight watchers fruit biscuits to enjoy my Monday night viewing. I LOVE Monday telly. Top Gear, Good News Week and Brothers & Sisters - life in front of the telly does not get better than that!

Night all!:disco:

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Good going Eski....Yep, a bit of a distraction helps, and 'Top gear' is a good one. Watching it now....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening all.

Thanks for the lack of sympathy Guitar Lol! Yep, I only have myself to blame. This was a planned drinking 'occasion' but I went way way past my pre-set 'limit'. Hey ho. I'm thinking its going to be easier to be AF. Am going to cook a roast dinner and start fresh tomorrow.......

And way to go Eskimo!
                      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hiya Betty.
                        We can only know ourselves, can't we? as to what's the way for us? I know that for me, through experimenting, and trying different techniques etc. I eventually learnt what's best for me. Your roast sounds yum!

Comment

Working...
                        X