Army Thread 16th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th March

Its still dark here but the birds are beginning their dawn chorus and I think its going to be a lovely day.

Zenny, I am so impressed with your exercise routine you are doing now. Well bloody done! I have posted my training schedule on the Boot Camp Thread.

I am going to walk the dogs now before the village awakes..its lovely at this time.

See you later
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 16th March

Morning all. Just made Erin brek, as she is off school today because of a teacher training day. If the weather brightens up were going to have a picnic at the park, by the river.
    Hope everyone has a great day, and I hope you get some shut eye oney.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Morning all,
      With you on the tiredness One2, couldn't sleep last night, mad dreams, and thought I'd get a bit of a lie in after my hubby left at 6, but no the kids were straight in mooching in the bed and looking for breakfast. I've already had to get my 4 year old to sit on the stairs twice for being really cheeky. Wouldn't mind but they have today off school with it being Paddys day tomorrow and normally I'm dragging them out of bed at 8 to get ready, typical.
      Off to feed the cats, dog, and rabbits and then get on with more cleaning, got nothing done yesterday and the place is still pretty bad, was working most of last week and of course no-one else thought to lift a finger. But the birds are singing and the sun is out and it looks like it could be a nice day!
      Talk later
      xx
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Erin said hellloooo Oney.
        Morning Bandy.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

I know, I hate the hassle of the getting ready and the school runs in the morning but it's great to get the few hours peace once they're there all the same.
          Hi Starts, Zen & Cymru - must have a look at those threads and your training schedule Starts, I've done nothing. Rejoined Curves but haven't gone yet, I walk a bit but nothing to write home about and I still haven't shifted any weight -arrrrggh - not suprising though as my diet has been crap.
          xx
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Morning Cymru, hope you have a nice day with Erin
            Going now to feed the dog and let her out as she keeps whacking me in the back with her paw, I think she's giving me a hint. My neighbour is also just waving at me through the window with a big grin on her face, the wagon is off to the States for 6 weeks to see her family and to be at her best friend's wedding, god I'd love to be heading off somewhere for 6 weeks, mind you she also has to drag two screaming babies on the flight with her on her own, a two year old and 3 month old who are both a bit sick. Her boyfriend is working and is joining her later in about two weeks time. Still think I'd swop though!
            xx
            See you later

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Morning Oney, Bandy and Cy.
              Oney and Bandy, thats shite about the lack of sleep, I get really down if I dont get my usual 18 hours.
              Cy, what a great idea to go for a picnic with Erin, this weather is too good to waste isnt it???
              Hopefully going to do my training this afternoon, but if I dont manage it I will still have walked about 5 miles with the dogs, so I wont feel too guilty.
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Morning bandit, cy, oney, zenny, starty! Quiet, dark, raining. No hustle & bustle here w/ no kids. Pets are still in bed :H I still haven't figured out what time it is there, but everybody seems well into the promise of a beautiful busy day.

That's just crap to not sleep ain't it? Does make the day seem to drag on.

Cy, thanks for the links yesterday. I made a vegetable curry on brown rice that was very good on a cold rainy night!

Well, today in 9 months for me so I shall have a bucket of peppermint ice cream. Seriously, I am going to have them stuff the ice cream down in the cone. What's the point of an empty cone? May as well have it in a cup if you're gonna blop it on top and not fill the cone!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

startingover;573273 wrote: Morning Oney, Bandy and Cy.
                  Oney and Bandy, thats shite about the lack of sleep, I get really down if I dont get my usual 18 hours.
                  18 hours! What... 18 hours a day. Naaa, can't be.

18 hours at the weekend maybe?
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Good Day Army
                    I hope you get back to bed Oney
                    Have a nice picnic Cy
                    Nice to see you Vladders
                    Well, I tried on all of the suits. Most are too big. I think I'm shrinking.lol
                    I will head out to J.C. Penney today and see if that suit that I really loved is still there. The usual AA meeting tonight. I have some unpleasant phone calls to make, and that is pretty much it. Chilly here today, but Sunny.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

my kids are off school today as well and im delighted, slept in till 11 which is very unusual as I havent been sleeping very long these days, 7 hrs at the most. Going to try and find some paddies day stuff likde flashing shamrock headbands!
                      Its funny but I can never sleep in when hes in bed , ever....thank God hes gone to work!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Morning my fellow troopers, I can't seem to get my MO JO running today. Church was fun last night and we ran really late....Midnight almost. i had to be up extra early cause some guests had a 8am flight and wanted an early breakfast at 5:30..It looks like we will have guests all week so no days of for us for awhile. Seems we are very busy until Easter and then ...nothing !! Either HOT or COLD...when I want lukewarm....LOL
                        Hope everyone is having a good monday...Keep smiling !!!
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

morning all,

Starts, it soulds like you are off to a good one....start that is :H

Zenny...how are you doing? How is the AF stint going along for you? Are you on day 2 now?? Keep it going girl! I really like your new avatar! CUTE

oney, I sure hope you get a chance to lay back down, and mia has a nap for you! Feeling over tired can just throw the whole day off!

Cy...I hope you get to have your picnic, it sounds fun!
                          I will second greenies thanks again for the recipe links. As a working mom, I do think a crockpot can be a lifesaver, when meal planning.

Bandit. Sorry to hear you are also lacking in the sleep department! UGH. And yes...it does figure on a dasy when kiddies CAN sleep in they get up at the break of dawn. Hugs for you!:l

Miss Greenie! 9 MONTHS. THAT is incredible. Just incase you did not know that translates to...AHEM:
                          9 months, OR aprroximately

270 days, OR

6480 hours...ORRRRRR

388,800 minutes...OR

drum roll PLEASE!

23,328,000 SECONDS You have remained AF :h:l:H

Hi vlad...I wondered about the huge numbers for sleep too *LOL

Sea...congratulations on shrinking! Enjoy buying yourself a new suit for a new start!!

Limers...enjoy your day while kiddies are at school. Mine are off a week for March (spring) break. UGH, it makes keeping up on house work SO much harder.

Evie...how did your delicious sounding dinner go last night? I am glad you have guests staying on, but I understand it when you say it either is full or empty, when steady would be better. Big hugs to you.

PS...I sure hope I did the math on your AF time right greenbean! I am so proud of you...but with only one coffee and before 7am there may be a mistake...my heart is in the right place though...*tons of hugs for you miss bean!
                          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Good Morn/Afternoon/Evening All,
                            WAY TO GO, Greenie! I aspire to you, my friend!
                            Keeta, How are things going for your family...any clues or news of any kind for your sis?
                            Oney and Bandy, I hope you both can slip into bed for a little nappy later. Today show is filming in Ireland in Enniskerry in honor of St Paddy's
                            Zenny, Great job on motivating us all on the boot camp thread to do the exercise we all need!
                            Sea, Good luck on the interview tomorrow!!! Whatever you wear will be just fine.
                            Starts, You and I are the same in the sleep area....I need LOTS each day. I think I get 9-10 hours every night and more on weekends. Last night I slept a little fitfully and dreamed about relapsing. It was a horrible dream and I woke up disturbed about it. It seemed so damn real!! I talked myself into drinking and I drank-wine!!
                            Hows Limers, Cy, Evie and Vladders? Have a great day everyone! Krigs
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hi Again All,
                              Wow Keeta, how do you remember all the names!
                              Kids are wound up like sprung chickens today and doesn't help that they were up so early. Heading out now for a walk to help them burn off some energy, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is up in the town as it's starring in our Paddy's Day Parade tomorrow so going to have a gander. Always have to resist the temptation though to spend too much money when I'm with the kids as they are always at me to buy stuff and all the small things add up!. Catch you all later
                              xx

Comment

Working...
                              X