Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th March

Hi all,
    Haven't a feckin clue what is goin on as I generally only check in on this thread as of late. I feel this thread is comfortable to me and helps
    I don't do well when things start to go a bit crazy around here and then i tend to switch off, maybe I shouldn't ask?
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

By the way Zen,
      i am hoping the fecker on the bulldozer has bitten off more than he can chew, the county planning enforcement agents are coming down on Wednesday to stop him from whatever he is doing and reckon he will have to replace everything. I still wonder how in hell he thought he was going to get away with it. I have to admit I am a little scared of him as he appears to have a bit of a rep and he will probably associate me with writing most of the complaints so if you hear of a poor girl in Meath getting whacked you will all be witness to the fact that it was me or at least that I reported that I was scared!
      xx
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hi Zen,
        I hope so too, we are planning a deck chair and tea day for when he has to undo everything!. But I am also a little scared, I know he has a reputation and have evidence of it from a friend who is a female cop, he is not a serious criminal but has 'hurt' people so to speak and i am a little afraid of being intimadated, petty stuff i can deal with as i know he is already doing it, like running through our garden at night, nicking our home heating oil etc.. but i know he has done worse and i just don't want this to end up as some long running feud but yet if I don't do something the fecker will get away with everything cause everyone seems so afraid of him..what do you do?
        xx

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hi Zen,
          Our heating oil is kept in a standard 900 litre household tank out the back, we have already locked it and secured it but he and I have to say ''allegedly'' in case he is infiltrating my mail! has use a screwdiver to undo the lock, we reckon it is him but we could be just paranoid!
          xx

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Goodnight One2,
            Not sure what is going on but hopefully tomorrow will bring another day
            xx

Comment

Working...
            X