Army Thread 16th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th March

well I would have thought youd have got your books by now, have you recieved nothing?

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Limey Lou...are you gonna be working with special kids?? I see you learning sign language or do you just talk with your hands alot ???....LOL
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Evie I was a hospice volunteer for five years, so if you have any questions about the care your brother is getting, or symptoms he is having feel free to PM me. Breathing changes can be indicative of a change in physical status of the patient. If his diagnosis is terminal then the Dr. should get him on hospice right away they have resources to help his GF or other caregiver in addition to the resources to help him.

Oney my heart goes out to you. You are a great mom, keep looking forward. xo beth
        vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Congrats on passing your test starty!
          vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Oney, that is a terrible thing...It really makes me angry to hear someone treats their kids like that...
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Thanks CF!!

Oney, on the letter it should say when they will dispatch the goods I think. It will be pretty near the start date of the course

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

one2many;573661 wrote: I havnt got the guts Evie...honestly I havnt, i dont think I could bear him to apologise to me now.....

To be honest..My mother damaged me WAY more than my Dads drinking did.......now I would LOVE her to admit how she abused me and say sorry....but she never will, she just pretends it didnt happen.
                I can relate to that so much Oney. My mum has never admitted to her own drinking to me, and it has hurt me so much. But I have built up MY resentment deep inside over the years and taken it out on myself and others, so for me it is important to clear MY wreckage from the past, so that I can have a clear conciense and a relationship with my family and my higher power, as I understand it.
                Its something I can relate to alot oney. :l
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Oney, Sometimes mothers can be jealous of their daughters. Some feel like they almost have to compete for the male attention in the house ??...especially if there are boy siblings.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Evie.Lou;573711 wrote: Limey Lou...are you gonna be working with special kids?? I see you learning sign language or do you just talk with your hands alot ???....LOL
                    Id love to work with special kids....what else do you see for me..lol! Id love to know!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

cyclefan;573712 wrote: Evie I was a hospice volunteer for five years, so if you have any questions about the care your brother is getting, or symptoms he is having feel free to PM me. Breathing changes can be indicative of a change in physical status of the patient. If his diagnosis is terminal then the Dr. should get him on hospice right away they have resources to help his GF or other caregiver in addition to the resources to help him.

Oney my heart goes out to you. You are a great mom, keep looking forward. xo beth
                      Thanks for the offer..It is hard being so far from him. I think they didn't give him oxygen because they were afraid of him smoking ??? He has lung cancer and has hospice now ...I am worried that he has pneumonia ???
                      He sees the doctor on Friday so i guess we will know more then.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Did you have your fight Leeky?
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Im a bit lazy with my course, I need to put more effort in or im just going to scrape a third class degree, God , id be so feckin pissed off with that.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

I am going to tuck up and read for a while
                            sweet dreams everyone x

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

cymru;573726 wrote: Did you have your fight Leeky?
                              lol! Had a Mc Donalds instead...hate Mc Donalds but it did the trick!
                              Had a bean burger yesterday(going to be getting fat) and it was poxi! Going off fast food. CY , YOU ARE DOING GREAT MY MAN!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

limers;573727 wrote: Im a bit lazy with my course, I need to put more effort in or im just going to scrape a third class degree, God , id be so feckin pissed off with that.
                                The New Slimeball will be getting a first class honors!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X