Army Thread 16th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th March

Tres Violent, Limers - I have not seen it, but heard the noise through the wall...and that was enough :H
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hi Kapo...I will give it a try , if its too violent I cant do it tho.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Kap, BBC America has been punishing us, they have taken Cath Tate and Little Britain off the Friday night sched. and are playing a dumb show called "Mistresses" instead. Me and husb are too old and disinterested in sex to enjoy a show called Mistresses. :H
        vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

my mum is 80 this july and im so glad I got to keep her for so long and I dread the day she goes, truly dread it. Im sorry yours died so young Cycle.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Thanks limers. It was rough, I was only 28 and had two babies. I still NEEDED her.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hey Limers - probably worth a look - and you can always turn it off

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

I do miss Catherine Tate. She has the greatest catchphrases.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

cyclefan;573789 wrote: Kap, BBC America has been punishing us, they have taken Cath Tate and Little Britain off the Friday night sched. and are playing a dumb show called "Mistresses" instead. Me and husb are too old and disinterested in sex to enjoy a show called Mistresses. :H
                  That is nothing short of sacrilegous, CF!!!! Bloody unpardonable.
                  It is bad enough down here, Cath Tate is on at 11.30pm once a week, last week I TRIED soooooo hard to stay up, and made it until about 11.28 then had to surrender to my bed!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

think I will go and read Kapo, there would be war if I turned it off, Gordo , hed go nuts!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Defo, CF - my kids are beginning to hate me.....I have been known to ring their mobile phones just to say..."But am I bovvad?

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Did you ever see the one where Lauren was working as a summer temp in Tony Blair's office? And the real Tony Blair played himself? At the end of the sketch, Tony Blair pointed to his face and said, "Is this face bovvered?" My husband was wetting himself.

kaponium;573799 wrote: Defo, CF - my kids are beginning to hate me.....I have been known to ring their mobile phones just to say..."But am I bovvad?

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Sheesh Zennie. That is rough.

Zenstyle;573802 wrote: It saved my ass. I went into it for my divorce and she dug up all the stuff from my childhood. Turned out the divorce was the least of my problems. I was abused by my stepfather and a neighbor and THAT wasn't the problem either. It was my mum...

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

cyclefan;573803 wrote: Did you ever see the one where Lauren was working as a summer temp in Tony Blair's office? And the real Tony Blair played himself? At the end of the sketch, Tony Blair pointed to his face and said, "Is this face bovvered?" My husband was wetting himself.
                            NO NO NO!! I have not seen that =- God, she is fantastic!

Hey up Zenners great to see you my friend

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Great thanks Zenners - yourself??

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

so nice to visit with all today. I'm off to finish up the days work. Thanks everyone for the daily distraction. Great to see you Kap!

Comment

Working...
                                X