Army Thread 16th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th March

Hey, Army friends. I just dropped by and saw a bit of the earlier conversation. You know, there's not a one of you here on this thread, those of you who are saying something along the lines of "tsk, tsk," that I have not offered friendship and support to. If I am an object of pity for any of you, then I am sad to hear it. I've truly tried to help myself and others here on MWO, and I believe that I have managed to do just a bit of that. Not as well as I could, always, but not too badly, and I don't believe I have hurt anyone in the process. I certainly have my flaws (one of them being that I hate to back down, and when poked with a stick, I have a hard time not poking back), but I don't really believe mine are a whole lot worse than those of anyone else here.

You all have my very best wishes, and my affection, and I admire your capacity to stay quiet and serene when all sorts of craziness and abuse is going on around you!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Bless you , WIP
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Kap...I feel sorry for them too.
        As Craig Ferguson said...if I could drink ...I CAN"T DRINK...great for those who can.
        if you haven't seen the Ferguson u Tube that was posted yesterday, it's well worth a watch i will bump it for you guys and dolls.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

WIP, you just seem to always be everywhere.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09
          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

What does tsk tsk mean ???

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hear hear, our Zen! And Evie - your Grandma sounds right on to it - I will never forget hearing the saying :""what anybody says about me behind my back is none of my business"......
              I reckon some of us need to lighten up a little, however in saying that....I try not to argue at all these days. i shaLL post a wee saying about it shortly. My Jordan has just got home for lunch x

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Tsk tsk is a form of "shame on you" or something - like shaking your head when your favourite person does something dumb

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

kaponium;573892 wrote: Hear hear, our Zen! And Evie - your Grandma sounds right on to it - I will never forget hearing the saying :""what anybody says about me behind my back is none of my business"......
                  I reckon some of us need to lighten up a little, however in saying that....I try not to argue at all these days. i shaLL post a wee saying about it shortly. My Jordan has just got home for lunch x
                  And if you eavesdrop, you might not like what you hear.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09
                  AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

kaponium;573892 wrote: Hear hear, our Zen! And Evie - your Grandma sounds right on to it - I will never forget hearing the saying :""what anybody says about me behind my back is none of my business"......
                    Kapo...right on....Grandma would get mad if i told her that I heard someone say something bad behind my back...She said...Mind your own business and...GO TO YOUR ROOM and think about that...........LOL

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Evie.Lou;573898 wrote: Kapo...right on....Grandma would get mad if i told her that I heard someone say something bad behind my back...She said...Mind your own business and...GO TO YOUR ROOM and think about that...........LOL
                      LOL Evie - my mum used to say: "If you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all" she was right on the button too x

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Almost time for Intervention on the boob tube...so nitey nite my lovelies...sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite...YICKS...grandma is channeling thru. Maybe she came to watch TV with me????........LOL

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Sweet dreams, Evie x

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

panicked;573896 wrote: And if you eavesdrop, you might not like what you hear.
                            Eavesdrop?? Hey Panicked, have I hurt you in some way? If so, I am sorry.

Thanks Oney, you're the best, as always.

No kidding, I care about all of you and am not trying to upset you. Just saying that I'm not liking seeing myself talked about or labelled, the way that some of the posts seemed to be headed. I don't think anyone here would like it, either. This is not a private forum, and the whole world can read (and many do read) everything that is posted here. Including those who are being discussed... just something to keep in mind.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Oney I was NOT talking about you, but about those who were saying they FELT SORRY FOR ME!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

OK here is a blanket apology to ALL!!

Especially to Oney... I tried to make it clear what I was feeling upset about, but I did a rotten job. Not the first time, today! I don't want people feeling "sorry for me" and I doubt that anyone else here would like it either. Oney did NOT say anything of the sort, but several others did. That bothered me. As several of you have pointed out, that should NOT bother me. Very well. So I will just stop being bothered.

Regardless: to everyone else here too... very sorry, very sorry. I'll be on my way now.

Comment

Working...
                                X