Army Thread 16th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th March

Picnic was great. We spent hours at the park exploring, and I was given the story of Blackbeard, his seven wives and his treasure. Which incidently is in the park somewhere!!! Sun was out and there were ducks on the water. Luuuuush!
    Well, tonight is a BIG night for me. I am starting to make my amends, and have decided to go for it and speak to my parents, and make amends for my past. It's something that I am nervous about, but at the same time really want to do. I myself feel it's very important for me to clear my concience and I really want to do this.
    Very quiet today.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Good for you on speaking to your parents. I understand it isn't easy but I am sure you will be so glad that you did it when it's over...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU !!!
      Would love to go to the park and hunt for Blackbeard's treasure myself...I am sure it is there SOMEWHERE ????...........LOL
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hi everyone!
        Zen, hitting the gym AGAIN??? Take it easy girlie!
        Cy, that is a brave move...I could not imagine ever doing that. Well done. Another step in the right direction for you. I am so glad you had a lovely day in the park too.

Evie, how's your bro? Does he have his oxygen yet?

It is very quiet here today isnt it.....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Oney, did you get any more shut eye?

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Its actually happening tmr morning now. Couple more hours in a lifetime wont make a difference though. Gives me a little more time to get my head together after Erin goes home now I suppose.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

craving like a mad thing today so mIm going out to pick a fight with someone....see you later..
              I will not surrender!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hey limers how was the movie yesterday?

Cym it's good to hear of your continuing success with your step work. I'm just about ready to start myself but will do my first 3 steps through a 12 step recovery program in Liverpool for addicts. I'm going to an N/A convention a week on Saturday in Liverpool....my first EVER and I'm so looking forward to it.

Hips
                xxxx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hi All
                  I was away the weekend gud to be back, am going to Concert Hall to night to a good old ceili! Limers I was craving over week end as well a combination of paddys weekend and being away from MWO website think. Talk soon have to go and get something to eat then get ready. 'Just for today I will not drink'
                  :l

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Give em hell slimeball!

Zenny, I really feel for you with PC trouble, it would send me over the edge!!!
                    I did 4.5 miles today, but no running. I will run tomorrow.

Cy, I always believe things happen for a reason, so its probably good that you have more time to prepare.

Hi Hipps, good to see you and wonderful to hear you doing so well

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Hi Irish! Yes, any celebrations always make me think of the old vino collapso too....

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

a celie in the nch..im mad jealous! I go there every year for the snowman at christmas, kids love it and I have taken Emma to a few ballets there, such a lovely place, enjoy your evening.

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Im going to start on the book Starty sent me'happy hours, alcohol in a womans life'. Hope it scares the beejeepers out of me!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

startingover;573522 wrote: Hi everyone!
                            Zen, hitting the gym AGAIN??? Take it easy girlie!
                            Cy, that is a brave move...I could not imagine ever doing that. Well done. Another step in the right direction for you. I am so glad you had a lovely day in the park too.

Evie, how's your bro? Does he have his oxygen yet?

It is very quiet here today isnt it.....
                            Thanks for asking Startsy, I called to check and the doctor hasn't given the order to hospice as of yet....WTF !!! I am getting more and more worried about his labored breathing and he refuses to go to the hospital...his GF and I have pleaded with him .....but he says NO !!! I'm a nerous wreck. I thought I was ready for this but I don't think I am...I can't lose my baby brother...not yet !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

Evie, you are not losing him, you know that. It will just be the end of his suffering....
                              Now, take some deep breaths and know you have done everything you possibly can to help.
                              In his heart he will know whats best for him....

Comment

Army Thread 16th March

I am calming down now...after having talked to him on the phone.The oxygen has arrived and he is breathing better...He sees the doctor on Friday and GF is gonna take him. He is seeing his kids on Saturday and sounds happy about that. Now I can breath again !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X