Hi Folks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Folks!

Yeah, popeye. You gave me some good support way back when I joined here, thank you and glad you are doing well.
    Dove

Comment

Hi Folks!

Wip, I remember those KILL YOUR TELEVISION bumper stickers!

Comment

Hi Folks!

Popeye,
        Great to see ya. Glad you're doing so well. I love the visual of grating cheez on your tummy! Yumm!:H

Nothing like taking good care of yourself , to make you feel worthwhile... inside & out!
        Keep up the good work!:goodjob:
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi Folks!

Pops, it's always nice to hear from you and I am so happy to hear you are doing so well.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi Folks!

Hi Popeye,
            Its fantastic that you are doing so well and its great to hear from you. Isn't life just great when you're sober??
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hi Folks!

Big Hugs from me ........... I am so proud of you ..........xx

:l:l:l:l

Love & Hugs, BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Folks!

Kudos to you, Popeye! This is great news. Sounds like AF agrees with you, as does with me. Hugs, Best
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Hi Folks!

Thank you.
                  It means a lot to me.
                  Seeing things as they really are is difficult when you're clinging on to old ways and desires, and I had been. Sometimes it takes a good, metaphorical kick in the nuts to waken up and see what's real and what's an illusion, and sometimes the path, just opens up and the way is clear. I don't want to hurt myself or anybody else. I've hurt enough of those few people who cared about me and I need to make up for it, and living as honestly and decently as I can, without upsetting anybody is a good start.
                  I'm rambling again.
                  I've got my life back and I'm going to keep it. It's too good an adventure to miss. I can't wait to see what happens next

I hope everyone here finds what they're looking for.

Comment

Working...
                  X