Nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nervous

Well, today I get to see the people that I got blasted around on Friday night. Not that many of them will remember themselves. I am mainly just embarrassed. I get mad at myself for thinking that on a day like today, when we are saying goodbye to a wonderful person and friend, that I am actually worried about what I did on Friday night and what people are thinking about me. How sick is that? That is just how insecure I am. I had the thought of having a glass of wine before going, but that would not be the right move. I guess I am unraveling this big mess piece by piece. Thanks for listening.
    Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Nervous

Paranoid, if other people were drinking/drunk too, then probably no one will say anything to you about whatever you did. Focus on well-wishing your friend. If there is AL at the event tonight (is it work or a social thing?) then just pace yourself -- have a bottle of water between drinks, or stay AF if you can. Good luck. It will be OK.

Comment

Nervous

It's a memorial today. Yes most were quite intoxicated as well. I just happened to be the one that broke down and cried in front of everyone over something that in a sober state of mind is so stupid. Then I said things to a few people that were directed at something that really isn't any of my business. The people at this function will mostly be drinkers, I am sure there will be wine and beer. I think I will just not drink at all. I am able to mod for a while but eventually it all blows up. Thanks for your reply.
      Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Comment

Nervous

Hey, you are on Day 3, so that is a start. I've said plenty of stupid things and cried like an idiot when drunk. But I am AF today. I am sorry about your friend. You'll get through it.

Comment

Working...
        X