AE Intervention tonight at 8pm EDT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey kiddies...it's that day again and want to give a heads up to remind you that it's Intervention night tonight.
    Alcoholic "Brad" at 8pm
    Alcoholic and prescription drugs "Sandy" at 9pm
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Evie,
    How handy for a Monday, when so many of us to "swear to change" that we have Intervention to, uh, intervene! Thanks for the reminders, though!

Comment

I am so tired that i will probably go to bed early so I will have to record it...I don't want to miss the new "Sandy"episode....not sure I have seen the "Brad" one either.

Comment

Looked it up on A&E, starts at 7 eastern! I'll be there! Hey Evie - how u today?
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Thanks Besty...I can always count on you to have my back...your a true pal.

I had a late night at church and the Inn is still full...all week it looks like....SOOOO I am bushed !!

Is spring there yet ??

Comment

Evie,

Last week my family said "no way". This week it's my turn!

Thanks,
            Be
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I won't spill the beans, since it sounds like many of you haven't watched it yet. I missed Brad but Sandy is just one of the worst cases I have ever seen. And it seemed like the family really didn't have their hearts in the intervention; didn't think it would be successful. What a sad mess.

Comment

No, Evie, spring is not here yet. Snow is gone, Robins are back. Daffodill greens are about 2" out of the ground. Probably another 2 weeks before they show their pretty yellow heads- sooner if it gets really warm. Although hub has brought me a couple of pots to enjoy on the counter until the real thing arrives. Watched these last night while I was doing some paperwork. Oh my, that poor kid whose mom left him, then went to Iraq. Really touched my heart because my husband ex wife left him with the kids. That really messes with their heads in big ways. Emotional, abandonment, intimacy, & trust issues, just to name a few. Can be a real mess.
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Yeah Best, Brad really had me crying...and sick to my tummy... cause of his Mom...I couldn't have left me kids...no matter what !!!

CS, I was over the hill with Sandy ?? Almost feels like a hopeless case...and I don't think that has been in my vocabulary until now ?? SAD...unbelievably SAD !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X