Army thread 17/3/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 17/3/09

A very good morning to everyone. I hope we are all well? Let's all have a great day today. I for one am looking forward to the day ahead, happy in myself and clear in concience, free of resentment, fear and hurt.
    My love to all fighting this disease, in whatever shape or form.
    Xx
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army thread 17/3/09

Good Morning Cy,
    What a lovely positve post to start the day, Thanks!
    Happy St Patricks day to all too!

Another beautiful day in the UK again, I really hope it lasts.

What time are you seeing your parents?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Morning Starters & Cy...it's St Paddy's day night (?!) here...I'm gonna be so happy waking up headache free tomorrow!
      Cy, here's to "free from resentfulness, fear & hurt" nice one mate.

xo

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Oh yes, Happy St Patricks day!
        Im seeing them when wishy gets home from work starts. Kinda looking forward to it.
        Evening Angel. Good on ya!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Hi Angel! You are sounding good and positve too! Great to hear...

I really take my hat off to you Cy...you are one brave cookie!!! I think this part will make a huge difference to you. Like drawing a line in the sand and starting again

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Now it's time for zzzzzzz's...have great day guys.

xo

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Nos Da angel x
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Morning Cym, Starts (I see Angel has gone to bed!) and to everyone who follows.

I'm off to an AA meeting this morning at 11 which is my regular Tuesday morning meeting. Nothing as yet planned after that so gonna take the day as it comes until this evening when I attend my N/A home group meeting.

Cym it is just amazing to see your positive attitude these days within the fellowship. Where you are today from whence you first came here to MWO is as I said earlier just amazing to see. I'm almost envious that I didn't 'get it' sooner. I'd say best of luck with the folks today but I don't think you need it mate. You seem very confidant in knowing you are doing the right thing and this will benefit you and your familly. I wish you every success with your personal development with the following steps.

Starts I'm sorry hon I as I ain't been in this thread for a long time I'm a bit oblivious as to what's happening in your life at present. I'll have to add you on Facebook later today when I get back! A guy shared recently at an N/A meeting how sometimes the older members with multiple years get overlooked like they don't need a hug sometimes at the end of the meetings. So all's I can offer you is a big cyber hug at present and know that you are loved.

Take care everyone and Happy St.Patricks Day. A day usually I would of spent in the past in some Irish pub getting pissed just for the sake of getting pissed. ANY EXCUSE HEY?.

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Thank you hips. I did the compatibility test on facebook and you and me are 94% alike!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Hello all...

Happy Paddys Day..its such a lovely day here and my bros Paddys birthday so I think I might even go mad all together and have a bbq!!Im feeling great and have zero intentions of drinking, havent felt this good in a long time...

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Hipps, lovely to see you and thank you for the hug, yes we all need one sometimes x

Limey Lou! You havent sounded this good in a long time either! Wonderful!!

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

This is what I am doing today...

Walk 1 mile. Run 3 min. every half mile until you reach 3.5 miles. Walk 0.5 mile.

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Beannachti la le Phadraig dhibh go leir ( means Blessings of St Patrick on you all) Good mornng Cy, Starty, Angelcakes and all to come. What a lovely way to start the thread Cy 'clear in concience, free of resentment, fear and hurt' Wow what a powerful statement. It reminds me what my values are, the behaviours I would like to keep and the things I would like to change. Today I will remind myself that knowing my boundaries is minding my own business, it means that I know my own limits and take care of them by having respect for me. Who was it that said 'he that respects himself is safe from others'. Anyway have a great day, I am off to catch a leprechaun!

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Great to hear Leeky. Happy Days!
                            This is what im doing....
                            Eat 2 doughnuts. Drink cup of coffee. See parents, drink coffee and eat chocolate. Drink redbull. Sing a song. Make and eat dinner. Oh, and possibly have a haircut somewhere inbetween. And maybe go to the park for a walk.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Have a good day Irish. x
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X