Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 17/3/09

She will get there eventually....
    Are you sure that you are just into God? Finding excuses to ring him up? Stalk him maybe? Do you find a successful surgeon an attractive prospect perhaps? hmm?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Wow, thats a long time to heal???

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

HAPPY ST PADDYS DAY EVERYONE!!!

I see Starty and Zenny have some serious health issues with their Moms; I pray for both of your and your Moms for a speedy recovery!!! I missed yesterday afternoon and evening but got a PM from WIP saying Good Bye..... Cy, I bet you feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from your shoulders. Good for you to have the meeting with your parents...I bet they are just glowing right now. These meetings result in much personal growth for you, CY. I hope everyone is having a great holiday even without the Guiness!!!
        Love, Krigs :h
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Wow Oney, your Mum Too....so sorry for the oversight!! That sounds awful about something "coming out". EWWWW
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Zenstyle;574534 wrote: The bugger's already hitched! :H

Sean is back sick again today. I'm waiting for a call back from the vet. He's been through three courses of antibiotics and he can't seem to kick the upper respiratory infection. What could I do with the cats if I had to go back home because Sean needs meds twice a day and constant monitoring? Normally my neighbors would come in and look after them but they can't medicate Sean. LOL!!!!
            What about a reputable cattery? They would manage his meds?

Oh all vets are gorgeous....I regularly fall in love with mine....sigh...

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Hiya Kriggybumbum! Hows your training?

Yes, I know what you mean, I wouldnt leave my dogs in a doggery either...

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

im tired all the walking I did so im going to get the kidos ready for bed, watch desperate housewives and go to bed, back in school tomorrow but very much enjoyed my long weekend!

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Hi Army just saying hello and goodbye. I had a lovely day went to the parade but I am going to bed think I have the flu pains all over and exhausted. Starty and Zenny sorry about ur Moms. Zenny that is a common complication foollowing the use of a catheter. It doesnt mean she has infection or anything serious wrong. They will try and remove it for a few hours a day and see how she goes. It usually works out fine. I will say a prayer for everyone now. Nite Nite.
                  Luv x

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

By the way well done Zen on ur AF days. Go girl u can do it.

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Thanks Oney put me in the candle as well!

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Hey Army,
                        Just a quick check in as I am off to my sponsor's house, then to a meeting. I think that the interview went well. It lasted two and a half hours. They said that they will let me know within a week. I hope you all have a lovely night. Prayers for the Mums.
                        I hope you feel better Irish.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Thanks Sea, a pretty long interview they sound impressed. If it is for u it wont go past you.

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Night Irish, feel better soon hun.
                            See ya later zenny...
                            Good going Seabers! They wouldnt keep you for 2.5 hours if they werent VERY interested!!

I am tucking up too I think, I am exhausted....
                            Sweet dreams all and thank you for all the prayers it really does mean alot xx

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Thanks guys. I really wish my sponsor would cancel. I am tired. It is highly doubtful though. I still need to hit a meeting anyway to keep up with my 90 meetings in 90 days. Oh well. It will be an early night anyway.

Comment

Army thread 17/3/09

Sweet Dreams Starts. Thanks for your support.:l

Comment

Working...
                                X