Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for ladies

Yes, let us know, Ruby!
    I just read baking soda mixed with facial cleanser is a great, cheap exfoliater. I am going to get some next time I go shopping.
    Lila

Comment

Question for ladies

sugar and water or salt and water are good exfoliators as well...i believe sugar makes the skin "glow".

Comment

Question for ladies

I use the baking soda with cleanser - it does work and feels great. My face feel so squeaky clean afterward.
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Question for ladies

another girly question

I have another girly question but I didn't want to start a new thread.

How do you minimize the pain of professional waxing?

Comment

Question for ladies

I don't know, Nancy, but I am in the process of getting my eyebrows electrolysized. (sp?) I used to have a unibrow!

Comment

Question for ladies

I have tried the Olay Regenerist. I bought it for my birthday at Costco last April. It didn't do diddly squat for me! I do use Loreal Voluminous Mascara - have for years and everyone thought my eyelashes are the best without falsies!

Talk about facial hair..... or other hair. I went to Walmart with my mommy and she was looking for an epilady - a small, hand held one to take the fine hairs off of her face. We couldn't find one on the Saturday. So the Sunday I went to Walmart in my neighbourhood to get some juice, etc.. and found what she had been looking for. Anyway, the teller told me that it was so painful that she threw hers out! I phoned mother dearest and let her know I had found one and what the teller told me. She is all excited the weirdo! One thing about my family is that we have this fine blonde fuzz along our cheeks. IF she can tolerate it; I am going to borrow it and try it myself. As long as she doesn't use it along her bikini line! OH!

Comment

Question for ladies

EWG (enviornmental working group) is a site where you can look up cosmetics and the like and their rating for "bad pookie" ingredients. You can search for type of product (shampoo, sunscreen, blusher..) or by manufacturer. It's pretty interesting.

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X