I hate my job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate my job!

I just had to lay someone else off! I hate this part of my job. Puts my guts in a knot! Feel for my fellow man. GRRRRRR! Hate it! Working on the letters informing employees that we are terminating the 401K program. More good news... :upset:
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

I hate my job!

best I went through this a couple of weeks ago, I know how you feel I can say that honestly. Someone has to look at the big picture though, and do what is best to keep the company alive. After all, if the company succeeds then you will have the opportunity to do what is best for the people down the road.

Don't cry over the 401(k), ours has been losing money like a sieve most of the folks here have opted out over the last year. Chin up, things HAVE to get better.
    vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

I hate my job!

Bestlife,

I am sorry that you had to let lay someone off and work on letters terminating the 401K! That is a lot for one day. I am sending you happy thoughts your way so that something positive will happen for you today!

Comment

I hate my job!

I know Sherry.... I hated that when I had to do it. Being on the other end is tough too. Try not to let it drain your emotions. I know that's easy to say. :l
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I hate my job!

Just feel so bad for these people...
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I hate my job!

Best,

It is one of the worst things that anyone could go through. On either end.

I recall once when I was being laid off my boss (a man) actually started crying when he told me. It was painful for us both.

This is one of those times when the Serenity Prayer makes a lot of sense.

Hang in there.

And remember you are loved, :l
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I hate my job!

Ah, best, I feel for you, it's not your fault. I know how hard this is. Things will look up. They simply have to, this just can't last much longer.

Be
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I hate my job!

XXXXX I am so sorry. I HATE it too. Last person I had to fire..I think I cired more than she did. It truly hurts my soul.
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I hate my job!

I hear you. It is the worst part of my job as well. I hope your day gets better.
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I hate my job!

Best-:l :l. As far as the 401k's go. We stopped putting any money in ours 9 months ago. It's not your fault. Just life as hard as it is sometimes.
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

I hate my job!

I use to love my job......... I was in charge of a large Power Plant....( Central Heating Plant ) I was lic. for this and spent my whole life working towards this job. Then they brought in Contractors to do the same job. ( work for the Fed. Govt. ) They kicked my ass up stairs......I became a Facilities Manager........which ment, what ever shit job we can find is yours ! And I got the pits......I had to take care of all the oil tanks that were not in complinence with the Fed Govt.......that's everything on an old Army post ! I had 35 yrs. service and could retire.......I did so ! Here I am....waiting for another part time job with the Govt. Ha! IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I hate my job!

Yes, the economy is the shits. It must have been very hard for you to do. I know if I were an employer I wouldn't be able to contain myself; unless it was a crap employee. I would be an emotional mess.

You did what you had to. Hugs; it must have been rough.

Comment

I hate my job!

I am glad that you said JOB...cause that is all it is...A JOB !!
                          You will love your life's work....It's what you need to do and others need you to do it tooo....
                          Sorry about the JOB ..........but I know it is a temporary inconvenience that you will soon over come...LOVE YA...BESTY......... THE BEST !!!
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I hate my job!

Evie....the funny thing is I've been getting all kinds of offers to come work full time with these contractors.......I'm going to work with this one company....part-time and their cool with that. just waiting for my Clearence meeting. IAD
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                            X