• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need advise!

I like that Phil.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

I need advise!

Sharon... I am constantly tormented... with what I've done, what I'm about to do... But you are a lovely person. I turn NASTY. Because I can't deal with it - don't know what to do. Except for the NASTY. makes me feel better in a masochistocal way.
      I have been trying to sell my horse for 2 months now - but apart from tenative enquiries, cannot sell. Broken my ankle twice in past 6 months and I've been advised not to embark on any 'contact' sports... So here's the deal... Thoroughbred Mare, Ex Racehorse
      - Grandsire Northern Dancer ( Can ). Full bloodline. Weatherby registered... I have just GIVEN her to the girl that rides her for me. She is 14 and b.day on sept 5th.. So hey Ami - happy b.day chicks... But I feel horrible because I am giving away my responsibility.. hav other issues about this because I was given away at 6 weeks old... from the Isle of Man. and I just think that I have copped out - like SHE did. oh and if you take the B's out of my horses' name what are you left with... Ami (Bambi). Kismet
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Working...
      X