Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I just read all that you have been faced with Be and wanted to send you my love and encouragement also... We all are here for you through this xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Help

Hi Be, I was just wondering where you were!
      I am so sorry to hear about your brother and your troubles...you must be going through hell...
      Good vibes are coming your way x
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Help

Well I'm back. Was doing ok until last night and got so drunk I don't remember going to bed. My 86-year-old mom broke her arm and I'm the only one around to take care of her. I guess everything finally got to me. My brother's supposed to be going back to work today after a month off but I haven't heard from him.

I miss you guys and I'm sorry I got drunk.

Love
        Be
        PS I have no "comma" key on this laptop!
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Help

Be! Its good to see you back! I am so sorry you are still going through the mill. But it does sound as if you are resolving some issues with your mum in the meantime? I read something on another thread.
          I am glad you checked in, it will help you I'm sure.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Help

Be,

Don't worry about commas missing, we don't. We do worry about you missing.

Hang in there. This family stuff is hard. I am going through it myself.

We can do this and it is so much better sober. It really is.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Help

Be, I was just thinking of you today, realizing you hadn't been around in awhile. Sorry about the family crap and the drinking, but one night is only one night. Jump right back on and keep checking in.

Comment

Help

I just heard that phrase "a problem shared is a problem halved" at an AA meeting, and I had never heard it before. I think I'll have to pass the one on to hubby.....

Comment

Help

BE...I remember you. I'm so sorry to hear that you are hurting and have so many things to handle. BE strong. You were before. Sending you calming thoughts and Hugs!

Bright

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Help

We've missed you, Be. Glad to have you back. Let me know if you need to talk, or anything to help lighten your load.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Help

"A problem shared is a problem halved." I like that thanks!

Thanks for the kind posts. Just sitting here sweating my a** off from the AL pouring out of my system. I'd forgotten how crappy this feels. Why I left here for a few weeks I'll never know.

Love
                      be
                      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Help

Hi be, I'm so glad you're back! Time to take care of yourself now. :l
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Help

(((Be)))
                          Be kind to yourself today.
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Help

Be
                            Wonderful to have you back. You have been missed. You know the drill; lots of water and rest:l
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Help

Your at the right place now, Be, where you are supposed to Be.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Help

Hi Be, welcome back. xo Beth
                                vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Working...
                                X