Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18 March 09

Morning everyone.
    Feeling a bit bunged up this morning but other than that all is good in Cymru land.
    Have a 'getting back to work' appointment today, so hopefully I can get the ball rolling on the job front.
    Well, the birds are singing, spring is in the air........and I just realized I have no coffee. Noooooooooooo!!!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army Thread 18 March 09

Hi Cy and everyone else on the Army to come. I've got to get off now, but just wanted to say hope you all have a great day.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Morning Pan, Cy and Oney...

Cy, you cannot be getting manflu again surely? You poor thing if you are, every sympathy and loads of well wishes if it turns out you are....it was nice knowing you buddy...

Oney, I hope you can get your head down....doesnt something like calpol help relax the little ones? Or is that not PC? ;-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

For horses, you can put them in a walker...it goes round and round and exercises them safely while you do nothing! Shame you cannot get one of those for babies ;-)
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

I have lost the use of my thumbs and have turned a funny blue colour. My teeth have also fallen out. I will not let this defeat me though. I will beat the man flu!!!
          Did anyone see the programme on hollaway prison last night?
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

knackered myself, Alex woke up twice screaming, felt like killing him, then when he settled my head was going so it took me ages to go back to sleep and when I did Gordos alarm goes besserk at 5.15am so I was awake again! Will be having an early one tonight.

What station was that on Cy?

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Worth watching oney. I thought is was really good, and a real eye opener to how people work the system.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

I might try Oney...see you all later. Good luck yourself , hope you get an hour or two.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Morning leeky. It was on itv. Feel good today without the hangover though?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

morning everybody,lovely day here,hope all is well.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Morning mario. Bit clouded over in Wales, but not too bad. Have a good day.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Oney

Can you get Tixylix Cough and Cold in Leprechaun Land? I have twins and find it knocks them out when they have a cold. Of course I have NEVER given it to them when they only have a slight sniffle! AHEM!!!

Good luck getting that nap.
                        If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Morning all
                          Stunner of a day here so far, really lifts my spirits, I think I am defo one of those people that suffer from SAD, I think that's why I liked Portugal so much when I was there but then again it got far too hot.
                          Ditto on the coffee Cymru but I copped this before I headed out on the school runs this morning so legged it into the nearest shop to get a jar, paid a small fortune for it, but it was worth it, on my second cup now. I really have to keep a tight reign on the purse strings for the next two weeks or so, went way over budget lately and still have mothers day, mother in laws birthday and a few kids birthdays to go yet. Could really do with a lotto win, even a small one would be grand.
                          Talk later
                          xx
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

hi bandit,just reading ayour post about portugal,i am going over on sat,just for a few days,i lived there in algarve for over 10 years,in one way it was very stress free but for me anyway it was to easy to drink,so this will be another first,going away & not drinking,but i no i can do it,did you live there or just holidaying

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

hi cymru are you ready for the match on sat,or are you intrested in that.

Comment

Working...
                              X