Army Thread 18 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18 March 09

I know Limers, had the same thoughts myself today sitting out the back with a mug of tea and all I could hear was mowers going off and stuff, BBQ weather and a real trigger for me. He was never as bad as me during the week but Friday night will be a big hurdle for him.
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Just stopped in for a second to tell you all that it was a pinched nerve that was causing Will's pain and numbness and the Dr. sent him for an adjustment and it is on the mend already...WOOEE..That's a relief !!!
      I have spent most of the day driving him around and haven't even called Kenny yet so must go play "Catch up"...Loves yous MUCH-LY !!!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Hi everyone...
        your prayers have worked once again, thank you so much..
        Mum is home and feeling loads better.
        She had bronchitis and finally finally they have done a scan that has been read by someone competent and yes, they have diagnosed emphysema, but at least she knows now and can get the right treatment.
        I am VERY relieved.
        Thanks everyone.

Yes, get those legs in stirrups and get your smears done ladies. I had mine done last monday...
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

oney are you sure it isnt 1000 words?

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Good news Evie!!
            Love you too hun!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Good news Evie & Starts
              Off to make some fajitas now, problem with anything spicy or with a lot of veggies in it is that my kids won't eat it - they'll the eat the fajitas or the rice or pasta or whatever it is we are having but I always have to make them a seperate sauce or cook them something different altogther which is a pain. I used to give them their dinner earlier and then we'd eat something different later but we're trying to make a habit of all eating together at about 6.30 when Robbie gets in instead of always eating seperately.
              xx
              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

har de har oNEY..LOVE THE TOPIC...GET READING GIRLIE...

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

bANDY...BBQ WEATHER IS A BIG TRIGGER FOR ME TOO, OR BEER GARDEN WEATHER AS THE CASE USED TO BE! bETTER TACKLING IT NOW FORE THE SUMMER ARRIVES!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Its exciting tho , yes? You do feel excited?

Starty thats great news on your mum and Will too, were all happy tonght so?

Oney I have looked high and low for a workbook to Dr. Phils life stretagies for you and you can only get it on amazon. I have got you the book so im going to send that tomorrow and maybe you could organise the workbook yourself..ive no amazon account. I will also send on that other book , drinking a love story...promise now, tomorrows the day!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Im drinking a nice club lemon with ice as we speak...lovely!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Oney, your first question will be based on the first one or 2 chapters. Have a look at the suggested timetable to see what you have to do and when. That Ii found really helpful...

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

I was a beer garden buddha too....

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Okay girls. Iad and Mr.T have a thread going. Thought for the day. Can we all just jump in there and say somthing funny.
                            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

just a buddha then now..whaa, whaa..whaa!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

limers;575200 wrote: just a buddha then now..whaa, whaa..whaa!
                                We'll see whos the buddha....

Comment

Working...
                                X