Clear All

Army Thread 18 March 09

Oh Zenny thats a pain in the hole....

My mums doing well, how about yours?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Hi all. I haven't had chance to catch up on the thread yet as i'm just on my way out. I'mgoing to an Ann Summers party, i've never been to one before so not quite sure what to expect. A friend who i haven't seen for about 5 years invited me so will be nice to catch up.

How is everyone today?

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

startingover;575188 wrote: I was a beer garden buddha too....
        Me too!! I have to be very vigilant around this time of year. Got notified of a festival via e-mail the other day "The beautiful Day's" festival in Dorset and all my old fezzie bands are playing. The Levellers (headlining Sunday night) Hawkwind (headlining Saturday night), Gong, RDF, Dub Pistols etc etc. The thing was tailor made me for my old crusty head. Trying to stay focused on recovery though and where my head is at today rather than back in the good ole days so although I'm kind of gutted I know I'm doing the right thing for my future.

Sorry to hear your swamped out Zenny! Can't be nice to wake up to a pond in your living room. I'd freak big time. Hope you keeping it together.

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Thanks Zenny, she has emphysema and bronchitis but theyve given her some treatment and she feels LOADS better...I am so relieved.

Ann Summers party sounds like fun wishy...I am sure you will enjoy and I bet Cy cant wait for you to get back either!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

I feel your pain Hipps but we can get through this summer, im determined to get through it af, even if it kills me!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Enjoy Wishy.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Wish Upon a Star;575215 wrote: Hi all. I haven't had chance to catch up on the thread yet as i'm just on my way out. I'mgoing to an Ann Summers party, i've never been to one before so not quite sure what to expect. A friend who i haven't seen for about 5 years invited me so will be nice to catch up.

How is everyone today?
                Expect the unexpected wishy!! You'll have a blast!!
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

hippie37;575216 wrote: Me too!! I have to be very vigilant around this time of year. Got notified of a festival via e-mail the other day "The beautiful Day's" festival in Dorset and all my old fezzie bands are playing. The Levellers (headlining Sunday night) Hawkwind (headlining Saturday night), Gong, RDF, Dub Pistols etc etc. The thing was tailor made me for my old crusty head. Trying to stay focused on recovery though and where my head is at today rather than back in the good ole days so although I'm kind of gutted I know I'm doing the right thing for my future.

Sorry to hear your swamped out Zenny! Can't be nice to wake up to a pond in your living room. I'd freak big time. Hope you keeping it together.

Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx
                  Another Hawkwind fan??? Rich follows Nik Turner (ex hawkwind sax player) around the country and I believe he is seeing Hawkwind in St Albans in the summer. I have seen them once or twice...not really my cup of tea though.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

limers;575218 wrote: I feel your pain Hipps but we can get through this summer, im determined to get through it af, even if it kills me!
                    It wont kill you limey..
                    I am seriously considering going to some gigs, I honestly think I could handle it now and enjoy. I NEVER thought I would get to that point

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

limers;575218 wrote: I feel your pain Hipps but we can get through this summer, im determined to get through it af, even if it kills me!
                      To damn right Limers!! I'LL KILL YOU if you don't and vice versa!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

hippie37;575223 wrote: To damn right Limers!! I'LL KILL YOU if you don't and vice versa!!
                        Deal...im scared, terrified of those Hobb nailers in anyway!:H

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

It took my support worker 7 years before he could actually go on holiday with 'the lads' again and feel safe!!!!. I think a gig environment would be different though as would a festival. I'm definitely giving myself 12 months sober though before I even contemplate seriously going to ANY gigs festivals etc.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

hippie37;575227 wrote: It took my support worker 7 years before he could actually go on holiday with 'the lads' again and feel safe!!!!. I think a gig environment would be different though as would a festival. I'm definitely giving myself 12 months sober though before I even contemplate seriously going to ANY gigs festivals etc.
                            Good idea. I am coming up to 9 months and only just started thinking about it....early stages right now.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

I wanted to go to the party as Shelia, but Wishy wouldnt let me! :-(
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

She's a meanie Cy....what would you have worn if you were allowed to go?

Comment

Working...
                                X