• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18 March 09

Krigs...thats not funny!!

Were they ok?
    And where were you?

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

right, im off to read, Oney im delighted your happy about the course, talk to you tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

I am such a funny one!!! I sat with hubby enjoying the fact that it was St Paddy's day!! I drank Sharp beer by Miller. I was enjoying it after my 2 hour walk......
        I'll probably finish it up tonight and be done with the fake beer.
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Nighty Night, Limey Lou
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Hi all! Vlad is a big baby - having the sterystrips removed didn't hurt at all. Vlad feeling very silly.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

I knew I wouldn't drink, Oney, but I really wanted to have the taste of a beer and I did. It satisfied my desires totally. I wasn't looking to change over to the real stuff at any point. I'm going to say good night, Oney. I want to read a little and do some work before the end of my work day. Love and Pleasant Dreams to Ya, Krigginbarf

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Hi and G-night Vlad,
                How is your foot?

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

The wound was still open a little and they've had to put more strips on.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

vlad;575349 wrote: The wound was still open a little and they've had to put more strips on.
                    Sorry for your delay in recovery, Vlad.

Comment

Army Thread 18 March 09

Just checking in before I head to bed, bit shattered, woke up a few times during the night -- two couples who were obviously locked having a fisty cuffs out on the street, paddys day revenge no doubt.
                      Limers/One - what's the Dr. Phil life strategy thing - is that yer man from the telly, is it any good??
                      Sounds a bit sore Vlad, hope its better.
                      Well done Krigs on the not drinking, my husband had a few slurps back at the house last night and it was really hard not to join in but at least he's managed day one AF tonight! He's just gone out for a walk which is something he never does so he must be feeling it, he's been drinking heavily enough lately, more than usual so hopefully we can do at least the 30 days together
                      Hi to everyone else still out there. Catch you all tomorrow
                      Sweet Dreams
                      xx
                      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                      X