The next day thread Thurs 19 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it has to do with how much you weigh and what you need to loose? Not sure about that one. And I told a fib.... I am on a plan (who knew?) It's called the "satisfaction plan" and I had a bit of a ferret about the web site for you. There is actually a "maintainence plan" but I guess you'd have to sign up again to find out what the points values are. It does say to increase the points allownace once your in the maintainence phase but doesn't say by how much. Sorry not very helpful I'm afraid.

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Yeah, I've tried in vain to find out. I've heard about the satisfaction plan. What's it all about? I only know the points counting. Speaking of which, I'm just off to eat 3 of them.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

LOL! Good for you! It's all about eating foods that keep you feeling fuller for longer, lot's of salads, breads, pasta etc. Seems odd to eat pasta when your trying to loose weight but there you go. And salads a bit of a no brainer really!

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Comment

No, pasta isn't fattening - it's what you put over it.

I'm happy sticking with the points I think. Eat whatever I want, just count 'em up.

But basically I live on bread, cheese, lite ham, eggs, vegetables, fruit and diet drinks. Plus some biscuits and the occasional ice cream or chocolate.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hi

A bit late to be checking in. Not very good here at sticking with diets, lack of will-power which is basically the core of all my other problems. The only thing that I am good at sticking to is exercise. Did 1 hours intense cardio today. Spent the rest of the time doing housework and working on a flamingo costume for my daughter.

Good luck to everyone and their programs.

Comment

Hi Pan and esk, will think about ww, but more likely to be South Beach, just seems less complicated!

EZZ - a FLAMINGO COSTUME? Lol how are you tackling that one??

Bx
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

A flamingo costume? What on earth? Good luck with that Ezz! I'm doing the same as you Pan... just count em up! Just got back from the pool.... 40 laps in 30 minutes! Yeah! I'm aiming for 50 in 30... might take me a while but I'll get there!

Comment

No piking Betty! You can do it. Once you get into the exercise thing you'll wonder how you did without it. I plan to make excercise my new addiction - that and peach flavoured iced tea! YUM!

Comment

Ahh, you see, there's that ice in tea thing again - not natural! Tea should be hot and in a cup and saucer. Sorry but I'm pommie.........

Husband is supposed to be coming to Yoga with me tonight, should be good for entertainment value. We are going to put together a diet/exercise plan and start Saturday. Might even post my weight in a 'name and shame' kind of way.

Can't decide between a coffee and a nap at the minute, but its my BIG PMT day, so a nap will probably benefit more people!

Thanks for the company today,

Bxx
                    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

LOL! What is it with pommies and warm drinks? Even your beer has to be warm! Just read that hilarious post about "Have a Happy Period" good day for you to read it Betty... God it's funny!

Enjoy your nap. Time for me to pick up the birthday girl and get cooking French toast! More YUM!

Stay well everyone.

Comment

Betts, Iced Tea. I'm not a tea drinker, but I'm with you. The ad says cold tea is yuk, iced tea is yum. Hmm, have my doubts about the yum.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Flamingo?

or Flamenco????

Comment

He heee

Comment

She is going to be a flamingo. Pink leggings, pink tutu, pink feathered vest, pink feathered mask and a pink beak. She is only 5 so as long as she looks pretty in pink, she won't be worried that she doesn't look like a flamingo.

Comment

hi beautiful people...I feel like I've been on another planet not being here!!
                                Everyone sounds pretty good - but Fickle I'm sorry you're feeling like a shitty wombat. You'll feel better in the morning & sorry your ex can be such a dick...why do they do that?? I feel a bit sorry for people like that actually.
                                Well, I think I might be going into PMT time too...lasts for about 10 days for me - oh yay...no really...yay. Gonna look up that thread now.
                                Anyway, we're off to the Coromandel tmrw...it's a peninsula about 1.5hr drive away...an awesome beach about 5 mins walk from where we stay in a 'typical Kiwi batch' they call it...a beach house really but nothing flash...very rustic. It's lovely.
                                Will try to log on before we go in the morning...I'm heading for bed now myself.

As Mundene says "I love yas all"
                                xo

Comment

Working...
                                X