Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off to see a friend from High School.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have'nt seen him for 8 yrs. We were high school chums, I can remember making him go out with girl because my girlfriend had her visiting..........I wanted to go out......the only way she'ld go out was if her friend had a date too ! So my buddy came through for me.......of course the date was not exactly what you'ld call glamrous......To this day he cont. to bitch about that night ! Ha! What are friends for !! ( Hay sometimes you have to take one for the team ! Ha! ) Ha!
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Have a great evening IAD

Comment

Yeah enjoy IAD!!

Comment

Friends....waiting to meet him, my two boys are coming.....They like guns....me not so much.....( I know what they can do, Vet. veteran.....too many people killed because of them. My own silent frustration..... ! IAD )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1N6TVCnLs[/video]]YouTube - Aerosmith-Janie's Got a Gun (My buddy is a gun collector....he buys and sells guns as a hobby) Big show at the Towmonium Fair Grounds.......
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

have fun iad buddy
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm sure it'll be great! I still have friends from High School - they know all my deepest darkest secrets Lol!
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

I know what you mean......Sweaty, In most cases they are my deep and darkest secrets ! Ha! ( I think I need to kill them ! Ha! IAD )
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD,

I hope you have a good time.

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Have a great time IAD - at least at a gun show you'll have a great way to kill them if you need to. I hooked up with a friend of mine at Christmas, haven't seen her for over 8 or 9 years and she was my best pal through secondary school (high school) but we lost touch in college and went our different ways. I remembered her husband had a really weird surname and he was the only one in the telephone book so just called her out of the blue, I was a bit nervous but it was great to talk and we're going to meet up with all our kids soon.
                  Have a blast (not literally)
                  xx
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Thanks everyone....should be fun ! He has'nt seen my oldest boy for awhile....... My Boy , He's 6'2 and about 275lbs. He'll be in for a big surprise ! Ha! IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                    X