Natasha Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natasha Richardson

I loved this woman and she had such a magnificent marriage with Liam Neesom. I feel so sad at her passing it is absolutely tragic and it happened so innocently. Prayers and strength to the wonderfu family she is part of.
    Enlightened by MWO

Natasha Richardson

So Very Sad.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Natasha Richardson

Very saddened to hear this tragic news.

Comment

Natasha Richardson

I heard about it too....so very sad for her family. I'm a skier and all for helmets.
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Natasha Richardson

Prayers for her and her family. She was so young.
          -S

Comment

Natasha Richardson

don't NO. :h

Comment

Natasha Richardson

Very sad..........IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Natasha Richardson

Only just read about how she tragically died and it is SO sad. Really makes you want to just live your own life to the fullest every single day when you read of stories like this.

Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Natasha Richardson

I didn't know she had died until just reading this now - I saw in the papers on Tuesday that she had the accident and was critical - that's just awful and to happen out of the blue like that when they were all meant to be having a good time. Leem Neeson was in Ireland recently on the Late Late show talking about a film on an incident in Northern Ireland that he had made with James Nesbitt I think and he was in such good form. Makes you wonder whats around the corner sometimes
                  xx
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Natasha Richardson

I fell in love with Natasha watching the remake of the "Parent Trap" (my daughter was that age), and have been a big fan ever since. I feel devastated, and my heart goes out to her family and friends. I can't begin to imagine their grief at such a sudden and tragic loss. She was a total gem.

I've been a skier for 40 years and have never worn a helmet. That is going to change. Sh*t--the beginner slope for heaven's sake! Just shows you to never take chances. Poor darling.

:upset: :upset: :upset:
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Natasha Richardson

So sad. She was beautiful. Her family must be devasted
                      AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
                      One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Natasha Richardson

Young at Heart,

I too became a big fan of hers after watching the remake of Parent Trap, and it is still one of my favorite movies. I even chopped all my long hair off after seeing that movie to cut it just like hers.

I was so sad to hear this... it is hard to believe.
                        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Natasha Richardson

That is so very tragic. We just never know, when our number will come up.
                          Prayers to her family....:h

I have a very good friend in Colorado who lost his 10 yr old son, when he skiid into a tree. It happened just minutes after he had won a race, he was hurrying down the mountain excited about it, it was snowing & poor visability... going very fast...

My friend Jack, saw him skiing, Nathen yelled to his Dad (who was riding the chairlift) about his winning the race... that's the last time he saw him alive.
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Natasha Richardson

Oh Dear Lord, Judie, how terrible!

I am glad that she and Liam seemed so in love and appreciative of each other. My daughter used to get bored with how much I told her that I loved her. But I knew that everytime you say bye to someone, it could be the last time.

I wish the family all the support and help they can get.
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Natasha Richardson

Saint Jude;576124 wrote: That is so very tragic. We just never know, when our number will come up.
                              Prayers to her family....:h

I have a very good friend in Colorado who lost his 10 yr old son, when he skiid into a tree. It happened just minutes after he had won a race, he was hurrying down the mountain excited about it, it was snowing & poor visability... going very fast...

My friend Jack, saw him skiing, Nathen yelled to his Dad (who was riding the chairlift) about his winning the race... that's the last time he saw him alive.
                              God all mighty, that truely awfull!

Im so sorry about her too , such a lovely woman, such a bloody shame .

Comment

Working...
                              X