I Can SEE Others NOT WELL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since starting "DONUTS" i have noticed many employees on SPEED!!! Some have NO teeth at all and work like MANIACs.. I am steady, not rilled up or make errors, yet these toothless idiots are making wrong orders and swearing? One piece of poop said "SHIT" around a customer & her kids, she was PISSED!! OMFW .. Co-Worker is soon to be fired!! I just do my job. I can tell when people R on drugs, going nowhere.. :H

OMG.. one more day. Ripple

It's amazing what you see when your own head gets clearer, isn't it Ripple?

Keep up your own good work, kiddo. You're doing great!
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Ripple......welcome to the world of Customer Service ! Ha! It sucks.........does'ntt it ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Great to see you Ripps. Now step away from the Donuts.lol.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

It's called clarity... And, as wonderous as it is, to be able to observe and appreciate all that is good around us, we are also able to see the bad. By doing so, we gain perspective, as to which we prefer to live.
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Shit Ripple.........what's the big deal ! Your selling doughnuts.......not life ins. Crap if they can't get that crap right....God save them.......LOL IAD
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Okay, day off finally, been sleeping and my body is killing me!!!! Good thing is i HAVE ENERGY for once. Plus i went shopping and bought tons of stuff .. no gambling in 2 weeks. I am so happy about that.

Filling in for some one tomorrow nite. That should tie me down for the weekend.

Love to all. Ripples.. I have not ate a donut yet. HA. :H

Comment

I am just so proud and happy for you Ripps. Hard work is a great tonic for so many things. It's interesting to see what drugs (of whatever kind) can do to us. And to see how others can recognize when we do them even when we think they can't. Yea, sure.

I'm sure you bring the greatest smile with a donut. One day I want to drive over there and buy a donut from you, just to get the great love and good blessings that must go with it.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Hey ALL.

I'm good. Few times i tried to drink around nites off ... OMFG, what a mistake. I am told i put 110 % into it!!! They all love me.. at least they tell me that. Doing 4-5 days a week, adjusting well, i rather work this until something else comes along. Worked with a 21 yr. old male Sat. nite, by the end of the shift he was cool and i gave him a ride home!

Have a counselling session today then off to work. 3 in a row, Sat. nite again.

Dogs and Bean Casserole and Shemp Pie already in the oven for Inmates!!!

Scallion, what happened to your breasts? You better get them checked out.. :H

*** They are not well, many have few teeth, yet, they are learning to relax with Ripples there, i tell them, CALM the hell down.. nothing gets done freaked out..

Love to all, get along, Ripps. :l

Comment

Ask Aidanspappa what happened to the breasts.lol. It was a gift for him.lol

Comment

Sea.....Again, somethings different about you...can't put my finer on it ! Ha! Have you been working out ! Ha! IAD
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi Ripple, be careful ok. Remember work friends are sometimes meant to be just at work, don't get to friendly with people addicted to speed.

Sorry to be such a worry wart, just want you safe and happy.
                        Glad you are still cooking for the inmates hope they appreciate it.

Sammys

Comment

sammys;579022 wrote: Hi Ripple, be careful ok. Remember work friends are sometimes meant to be just at work, don't get to friendly with people addicted to speed.

Sorry to be such a worry wart, just want you safe and happy.
                          Glad you are still cooking for the inmates hope they appreciate it.

Sammys
                          OMG ... Sam, work only, i live with nutters, i certainly can handle these co-workers!!!

One apoligised, for striking at me, and i replied, oh really, when did that happened? i pay no attention to stupidity and do my job!! One has had her hours cut to one day .. ALL she wants to do is smoke at the back door.. & fuck things up, the speed isn't working???? :H

I even had time yesterday to hit a meeting before work to see new people in AA starting the LONG road back to life!!! I am well and know better.. THANKS sammy for warning Ripps ..

Hugs ripple.. :l:l:l

Comment

Hey Ripps
                            So funny. I was just thinking about you. Spring is in the air. Where we meeting up?

Comment

I'm ready Scallion!!! Let me know so I can book off!!
                              say the time and place, i'll be there.. Turbo to the rescue..

Toasted Almond ... add a 'SHOT' of expresso..

lets do Boston again, that was cool.. i am so ready this year!!!!

Love ya ... Ripps!! :l :H :l

Comment

Working...
                              X