just starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just starting

can anyone help me understand the supplements to get as looking opline the doses have changed,no b50 formula,magnesium gone down and kudzu increase to 3000mg,i just want to get it right!!! also am worried about going to the doctor as it seems here in england they are not as willing to prescribe topa,me and my husband want to do this but my husband frequently reguires letters from the doctor naming as a responsible adult for his line of work would this hinder his job?would we be better to buy online?:new:

just starting

Hello and Welcome Petal
    I don't know a whole lot about the supps. It might be helpful to check out the threads about meds and the one about Holistic healing. How wonderful that you both will do this together. I wish you well.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

just starting

Petal,

I ordered the Starter Pack and the cd's from the MWO Health Store and followed the program laid out in the MWO book. But I used no meds. I think a lot of people get it into their heads that they cannot quit drinking without some sort of medication from their doc or online. This is simply not true. It's different for everyone. I was a very heavy drinker for 30 years.......was it tough?....yes....was it as tough as I thought it would be?....no. You just have to go into it with the attitude of not failing. The fact that your husband is doing this with you is huge.....you can support and lean on eachother, as well as everyone here when you need to talk. You can do this if you really make it your #1 priority. It has to be #1.....

Get with some folks here who are starting with you. Get close to them....make a commitment to them....help them when they need it and ask for help when you need it.

Make a plan and stick with the plan......you can do this.

Don

Comment

just starting

Hey Petal,

I strongly recommend starting out by reading the My Way Out book. It's downloadable from here (go to Home, then Health Site, then Softcover Book & .pdf). It will give you a good beginning with the supplements. Using supplements is different for everyone but this will give you a solid ground to begin with.

Welcome and I look forward to more of your posts.

Becoming
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
        X