Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th March

Morning Folks!

Oney, i hope Ava is feeling better today and you managed to get some sleep?
    Zennie, glad you are OK, was worried about you.
    Limey, are you feeling brighter or still about to kick someones head in ? :H

I have just got on the scales and have lost nowt! Not impressed at all. Ah well, keep on trying I guess...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 20th March

Morning starts and all to come.
    I had a dream last night that I was really fat and couldn't fit in a mates car! Intact I had a few wierd dreams last night.
    Was feeling a bit down yesterday, and not in the best of moods today. That's life though. Not every day is happiness, happiness, joy, joy!
    Hope all have a great day.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Morning oney. Sorry to hear about the puke! Your house is cursed with illness!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Oh Oney, hang some garlic around your neck while you are looking after the sick ones...
        Is Ava and Mia still vomiting? Poor little mites....can they keep liquid down at all?
        And wob too? Wow, you must be busy!! I feel for you I really do...

Cy, this is an order OK? Get out for a brisk and I mean brisk half hour walk. When you get back make a list of all the good things that are happening to you now. Let me know how you are feeling by lunchtime OK?

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

I am going for a walk now. Will report back with current mood!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Oney, will she take some ice cubes to suck? Just to get some fluid in?

Good for you Cy!
            I am going walking now too, so lets hit the pavement!

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

God I went to bed hearing of pavements for pillows and I come here this morning to now find you want me hitting pavements!! This army is obsessed I tellz ya OBSESSED with pavements!!lol

Morning ALL oney I'm so sorry to hear the familly has been hit hard with whatever virus is going round. A few of my friends have been hit with it and like little Ava can't even keep water down. I know what it was like when Jas had this last time; I was forever washing and changing bedding (that was when I had her for a full week during last summer). I was told even if she was being sick I still needed to get fluids in her somehow as she would still retain some of the fluids, even though it looked like she was puking it all back up!.. Ice pops worked wonders for me at the time as they kept her cool as well. So give Wob one of those mammoth MR. FREEZE'S should keep him quiet for a few hours!!

I'm gonna phone the ferry company in a minute to find out once and for all whether I can travel or not. I'm then off to see my support worker as didn't get over there yesterday. I spoke to him yesterday on the phone though and he was well made up about SHARP.

Catch up with you other 2 pavement haters Cym and Starts later when you get back from pneumatically destroying the streets! Enjoy yourselves and like you said Cym we gonna get days like today. Just be aware of your thoughts and keep things in the day mate. It's times like that that my head starts going to work on me telling me lies!!

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

p.s. Is it wrong of me to picture you in a Nurse's uniform oney?!!!!lol
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

hi everyone,aren't kids and animals fun,hahahha,had my sons girlfriend's son over last night,it was fun,went in the hot tub with wife and him,it was so much fun, getting water gun pissed at,lol,other then not being around and saying hi to you all every day,i surfed threw this place for a change,sorry some are sick,glad some are exercising,im a bit envious of the exercise thing,so i thot id start doing my ab machine,again,and tone something up,hopefully nothing else will fall apart,lol,still waiting to get operated on,i presume its gonna be longer then i expected it would be,patience ive used so much,i should heed my own words,thot id add have a wonder filled weekend,always wondered why some old people were so cranky,guess im finding out,lol now,love ya all gyco

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

I phoned the NHS helpline last time Jas was being sick as I was so worried about her fluid intake and that she was not keeping enough in. The nurse put my mind at rest by telling me that she will still absorb the fluids even though it looked quite the opposite with her continually throwing up every time I gave her some water. I even did as suggested and gave her cooled down boiled sugared water for her to sip but she was still throwing up after that which is when I got on the phone. You'll have a busy day ahead of you I imagine oney. Just remember to pamper yourself when you get time to yourself, even if it's only for a few minutes. Keep ya spirits up girl.....I know you will anyway!!

Big hugs to you :l
                    Hippie
                    xx

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Hey gyco how's ya bum for boils? Not too shriveled after spending all that time in the hot-tube I hope!!. Where was my bleed'n invite?!!lol Now there's a thought for a meet up. Gyco's MWO HOT TUB BASH!!

Good to hear you sounding upbeat my friend.

Love and Happiness
                      Hippie
                      xx

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Morning all,
                        Hope all are well, sorry to hear you have a houseful of vomit One
                        I'd say Oney would look nice in a nurses uniform and god would I love a hot tub
                        Feeling very tired this morning, bit drained, but I know it's all part of the process
                        Shaping up to be a very nice sunny day here so going to get out there and grab the day by its arse
                        Catch you all later
                        xx
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Back from pounding the pavements now.
                          Hi Hipps, Bandy and Gyco!
                          Bandy, Oney is right, it will get so much better soon.
                          Oney, I am praying you dont get the bug too. Ava is sleeping? Thats a good sign isnt it?

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Ah well I've tried all routes possible and unless I'm willing to jump out of a plane from 30,000 feet onto 'enemy' soil in the dead of night I ain't going nowhere without a passport. Both the airlines and ferries are very strict these days due to immigration control and a passport is the only form of photo ID they will accept. So although I won't be there in person I shall most definitely be there in spirit on June 1st. I shall certainly dig deep though and make a donation to the chosen charity. I shall definitely be making steps to get yet ANOTHER passport this year though. Don't know how many I've lost in the past tbh!!

Ya killed it at 'heels' for me oney!!lol

Tell Wob there's a new Ozric Tentacles album due out on the 29th of April. You can download a free track from the album if you join their mailing list on this site Ozric Tentacles - The Yumyum Tree It sounds a lot like the Ozrics I used to know and love back in the early nineties. Haven't enjoyed much of their recent stuff apart from Waterfall Cities which was 'boss'!! So I'm gonna pre-order my copy this Monday when I get payed!!

Love Hips
                            xxxxx

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Oh Hipps thats a shame....

Oney, my mum always says add a tiny bit of salt to the water with the sugar. Thats what rehydration fluids have in. Can you not call NHS direct or something?

No running today, that was yesterday just walking for me...its beautiful out though...

Just had a call from my mum, she isnt well again......

Comment

Working...
                              X