Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you wanted to see my pic....This one is of me 20 years ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is me and my better half about 20 years ago. Here's another that's only 3 yrs. old....My daughter would hate the pic cause she's lost so much weight
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

What a charming couple!
    I never would have known ya ..had I met ya on the street!

I would've thought maybe, someone with tattoos, and a shaved head...:H
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

very nice bro! yes, more pictures please!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

no wonder your lonely.. you should see me!!!!! HA. :H

Comment

IAD - thanks for that - you guys are simply top totch!!
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Kaponium is top notch in her business suit! she sent me a pic very special... you are top notch Kaps!

Love you dear!
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

I'm with Saint Jude on this........aren't misperceptions grand!!

Do you still have the 'tache? My dad had one and he shaved it off at work one day. When he came home he scared the crap out of me......just didn't recognise him! :H I was about 6 then.

Take care
              xxx
              The mind is in its own place, and in itself
              Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

I just KNEW you were handsome!
                And what a beautiful lady!
                God bless....
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Looking good Iad

Comment

Thanks, everyone......give me a organ grinder and a monkey and I'ld be set for life ! Ha! IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

You 2 are a very good looking couple...she looks so sweet...and you don't look like your avatar at at...you sure have changed !!!! LOL
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie wait till I post my more recent pic's, you'll see how much I changed ! Ha! IAD.
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I love that that lovely woman and handsome man are still each others better halves after 20 years or so. Seems you are handsome inside and out, IAD.
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Cool Picture IAD, would not recognise u!

Comment

20 yrs!!!??!?!?!?! Hubs had a beatle haircut with a bright blonde spot on the side when I first met him (at 15!), and after 30 years in a hardhat, I'm taking him to my hairdresser now! He hates (loves) it, but looks FAB! (don't tell him I said that, the guys would laugh). Love your pic, your wife is beautiful, and you, well, you married up!!!!!! LOL

PS You actually look a lot like Hubs in that pic!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X