Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you wanted to see my pic....This one is of me 20 years ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine . . .

20+ years WOW,

It sure is REFRESHNG to see people out there who have stayed with it for the long haul. And my lord does time fly.

40 years in 2008 and in the early 80's my hubby got a perm cuz his best friend got one. How funny was that, man that took a while to set right in my mind.

I have to agree, I too imagined tatoos.

An earring, a Harley and an Axe (guitar that is). But Ace gave you away, and I saw a strong but gentle soul.

Comment

This is me and my better half about 20 years ago. Here's another that's only 3 yrs. old....My daughter would hate the pic cause she's lost so much weight the past couple yrs. Ha ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

You havent changed a bit IAD!....well...maybe you are parting your hair different

Comment

At least yours isnt snow white like mine when I dont color!

Comment

I justed wanted to let you know that I updated my first picture on this thread to include my most recent pic (Time wise) Thanks. IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

You have a gorgeous family, IAD. And they must be sweet, they still keep you around! LOL
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Awwwwwww.....nice family!
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                X