Next days thread - Sat 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!! Sorry to see no Southerners were here - hope everyone alive and kicking.....
    And hope all is well x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Hi Kapo,

We have few people away this weekend. Good to see you here.
    Have a great weekend.

Crystal

Comment

Hey kap. Hope all is well. Did you manage to get some more hours on work after?
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Evening Kap, Crystal, Cy, and any more to come. (?!)
        Last drink's folk's. Angel, that's enough soda and lemon for you! and Pan, put down that cranberry shot, you're mixing your drinks again! I hope people aren't crazy enough to be actually out there and living life, are they? Nah....couldn't be. Far too wild a concept! ;-)
        As todays thread draws to a close, i leave you with these words....

'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate,
        our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure'.

(part of a quote from Marianne Williamson)

Be well!.......G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oooh, lonely thread! Have been busy doing healthy things, walking, yoga etc. Hope all is ok with everyone. x
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hiya Betty. Good to hear. Gotta try yoga myself. The stretching would be fantastic for me. All's great here, take care.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I LOVE Yoga. Took my Husband to a class today, he enjoyed it, but was a bit too interested in knowing how long it was going to take me to get as bendy as the instructor!? I'va also just decided to make a serious effort to learn to play the guitar. I'm training to be a teacher and think it'll be a great asset. Hurts your fingers though! B.x

[/COLOR]

Comment

Good job re- learning guitar, and great you're training to be a teacher!...An honourable profession. A nylon string might be best to learn on, as first 3 strings aren't as tough on fingertips as all steel, but you'll have to go through it (the pain) either way 'till you build some callouses etc...... Regular playing, once a day if you can, but you know all that.....good luck with it all!

Comment

Thanks - we have all sorts of guitars in the house so I'm sure one will be ok! Both boys play, although I haven't encouraged them at all . I was thinking about you yesterday as I had my 'Tama' drum sweater on - given to me about 20 years ago by a red-headed boyfriend Lol!

[/COLOR]

Comment

Gee's Betty, you used to go out with a drummer? Poor thing. Are you in therapy for that?....;-)

Comment

Oh, there was more than one drummer, and a euphonium player and a very lovely bass player who wanted to whisk me off to Switzerland *sigh* the cellist was very handsome but in love with his cello....... Took me a while to learn my lesson, hence my non-musical un rhythmical Husband! Sometimes I do have a hankering for my 'wild' days, but I ended up with a pretty good life. Bx

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                      X