Army Thread 21st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st March

I just had some beer cravings last week on St Paddy's Day....drank some non-al beer and enjoyed the evening and that was done. I am so grateful to not suffer thru any of this....it is a true blessing! kriggendorf
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

NF is going great Kriggs. I feel I have quit for good too, and I feel very grateful. I still get cravings sometimes, but as with al and everything, they pass if I let them. I dont stress over them. Sometimes when Rich is smoking I stare fixedly at his ciggy and REALLY want it...but only for a moment, and then its gone :-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

I had a drinking dream last night, I dreamt I was drinking red wine. I decided to drink and then my plan was to start again af after the party....I could actually feel how the wine made me feel in my dream...it was very strange. I woke up quite sad thinking I needed to start again...

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

We are going to my brothers for Mothers day....taking my mum. I think we are going to a Mothers day church service where Sophie (my niece) is playing the cello..

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

OK, testing the waters. I'm back, for a few days. Missed you all, had great adventures.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Im new here.

Im new to the forum....looks like a nice place.....AF for 3 days now....Hope to meet some of you...

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Just a quick Howdy...glad to see ya Ruby !!
                Oney, Hope mothers Sunday finds all your family healthy and waiting on you hand and foot !!! You deserve it ...YOU REALLY DO !!! Those kids knew what they were doing when they choose you.
                Startsy, haven't had any drinking dreams in awhile but I sorta feel like I am living in the middle of a nightmare...the last few days...Just a temporary inconvenience that I will soon over come...
                Now...Evie Lou..go to your room...I Mean...BACK TO WORK ....LOL
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Ruby, Welcome back!! Spill about the adventures???

Hi there Dave, welcome! 3 days AF? Great going!!

Evie, you will get through this...I think that when we get a bit stronger, we are tested a bit more. Thats all this is a test..you will sail through and be all the more stronger for your experiences.

I am so impressed with your dedication to the gym Zennie...bloody good for you!!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Hellllloooooo all.....glad to see everyone is pukeless....I hope. That is the worst.....I guess, even worse when coming out both ends but TMI.......how is everyone?

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

I am watching "Children of the Corn"....WTF...thats even worse
                      I finally have a moment to myself and this is what 'i choose???????????

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Oney is a traitor to all women everywhere...:getwell:

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Hiya Reddy, whats children of the corn??

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Great news.....either the non drinking or all the stress in my life has led me down 2 pant sizes.....had to use my sons Christmas gift certificate to by pants that would not fall off of me today....YAH WHO!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Is Ava still puking??

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Jeeze Oney, you will be discussing the match with Cy next....

Comment

Working...
                                X