Army Thread 21st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st March

Odat...Rubes....just Odat....but that is ok too!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

d

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

d

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

I'll fill you in on everything later. Think (sure) I'm getting a migraine. Need to lie down but really hate too, so I'll talk to you all later. So glad you're sounding springy.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

d

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

I need to vacuum NOW...this house smells like dog big time.....see you all later. Off I go.....June Cleaver............dont be too hard on the Beaver kidos!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Sorry Oney, Don't know the answer to that...ours went back awhile ago...happy mothers day... My sweet Irish princess !!!
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Hi Everyone Again!
                  Rubes, Welcome back!! We have missed you!! Yes, your accent is very refined indeed.
                  Oney, I can't help you with the clocks but I applaud your sportman like behaviour "getting into" the spirit of the game. It does get addicting if you watch a few times and begin to follow a particular team.
                  Red, I am sorry to hear about your story as of late...lean on us all you need. We are here to help you thru this.
                  I have gone from Westside Story to TRUTV about a dentist who murdered his wife and 14 years ago his girlfirend. He made it look like suicide both times.....too much coincidence for me!!!
                  I am baking a german chocolate cake (my sweet tooth is talking today!!). I DO plan to do my 3 mile walk later. Maybe I should add another 10 miles to that to make up for the cake I'm going to eat!!
                  Kriggenator
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Har de har de har Cy..

are ya there are or you in hiding.....told ya, Ireland were going to floor ya!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

oh hello all by the way!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Limey Lou...you are certainly looking loverly tonight...dressed up for a special Mothers day outing ???

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

not surprised...shouldnt be teasing him I suppose!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

yes, trying out my easter bonets! How are you Evie, hows Will after his nerve scare..and your bro, hows he?

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Krigers, may I have a piece of choc cake PLEASE ??? I was a very good girl and have worked hard all day with only a dry piece of toast to eat.....

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Limey, Will won't be have his FANCY TICKLED tonight...he is too sore to move...well almost.
                                bro is in ICU and things are BAD...Jamie is lying in to Va. from Ca. tonight...things are not looking good at all. thanks for asking

Comment

Working...
                                X