Clear All

Army Thread 21st March

d

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

d

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

I had to let my kids go along time ago....but there is still that mother in me that wishes I could make their lives better.
        Mothers day is the second Sunday of may and I have already got guests booked for the Inn so I know I will be working...I want to be in Egypt but that will have to wait till next spring. I don't dare plan any trips till we know about Kenny.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Zen...what color?

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Horses feel the fear...and the lack of fear...if the rider is confident the horse feels confident and will probably be fine...I remember feeling a sense a panic just watching it and the horse felt that from the other side of the arena and started acting up...I had to go inside and then everything was OK.

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Evie...Kenny will be fine (however it turns out).....you have made your peace with him and he is making his peace with his children and gf..... let yourself off the hook and enjoy the time he has left friend!.....Egypt......why there?

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Well it closing time so Ta ta...til tomorrow...LOVE YOUS !!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

redlund acres;577424 wrote: Evie...Kenny will be fine (however it turns out).....you have made your peace with him and he is making his peace with his children and gf..... let yourself off the hook and enjoy the time he has left friend!.....Egypt......why there?
                  I have been working with a scared site tour company and they wanted me to do the Egypt, Scotland and England tours this year...I only committed to the England Crop Circle tour because I have so many other irons in the fire...next year I plan on doing more with them.

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Best of Luck Evie....you deserve it!

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

d

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Not a pretty red......an awful orange frizz.......a mess...I have to have mine professionally done or I am a mess for months. Not that I'm not a mess anyway but I would like my hair to be something other than orange frizz! lol

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

At least your grey streak in only in one spot....I am grey from the temples to the tips......if I don't color I look Very OLD!......oh well, that is what we do......

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Ahoy there all... have been plagued by short term but very tiresome powercuts - not to worry...
                            Just checking in and hoping all is well
                            Beaut Sunday Morning here, off to the skatepark for South Island Skatechamps - should be awesome
                            Love y'all x
                            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Hey kaps

It is amazing to me that I could be Saturday at 4pm and someone else is saying it is a Beaut Sunday morning.......We live in a small world.....

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Darn, Onie....turn it off at the end or he will get ideas!

Comment

Working...
                                X