X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread SUnday March 22

Hi All,

Just checking in and kicking off!

Didn't get to drop in yesterday. Eigth year old's birthday party.... thank god that's only once a year. Have 15 people over for lunch today so I better get cracking! Little miss Eskimo had a friend stay over last night who ended up being really sick:upset:. I swear I was cleaning vomit of the ceiling! Poor girl. Was pleased I wasn't drinking... imagine having to clean that up after a few drinks :eeew: (it was hard enough sober!)

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend.

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Hi, all. Don't actually know WHAT day it is since I've been sleeping, so this is a good place for me. Cleaning up behind Hubs nasty dog, AGAIN! My Yorkie NEVER has accidents, his tries out new places every day!!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello. It's been quiet this weekend hey? I was busy all day yesterday, living life. Didn't even turn the pute on.

Speaking of unmentionable messes, I awoke this morning to dog poop. I'm not sure which one did it, but I can guess by the guilty look on one of them. Little terrors. Whoever did it didn't even try to wake me to say "Yikes! Let me out!"

Anyway, I am heading out for a few hours. Will check back in later. Enjoy your day everyone.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

LOL.... let's rename this "The Poo and Spew Thread!" Hopefully not too much more of it though!

Stay well everyone!

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Pan, since my critters follow me obsessively (I still am missing my Wicked Will), I walk up to a pile/puddle, turn and say "Who did this?" They all run, but the guilty party runs FIRST!
          BTW: My Tiny Tink sleeps ON me, but when she gets up during the night to go, she's too little to get back on the bed, so she stands beside me a makes a certain sound til I wake up and put her back in the covers! Ahhh, what a pain in the a&^, and what a joy in the heart!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi, E! How's the weather there now?
            sigpic

Comment

Morning all! Am just having a dose of 'Bondi Rescue' - what a fantastic way to start the day!

Esk - childrens Bday parties - fun but stressful!

All the doggy people - thank goodness mine are just small - my DH usually does 'poop patrol' on the terrace before he goes to work, not usually a major task.

All 3 of the dog sleep in a cage, but after they've been let out in the morning they come hurtling into the bedroom for a prime spot on the bed. IG under the covers, the JR in his own space, and the chi as close to flesh as she can manage.

Have a good Sunday all. Have all the college work I've been putting off to do today, but still feeling good!

Bxx
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Ooo it's quiet 'round here!
                We are back from the Coromandel and I wanna be back there...was bliss. Beach, walking, barbies, reading, eating, sleeping...bliss.
                Got heaps of cleaning to do...will catch you all tmrw.

xo

Comment

Hi All,
                  Glad you had a good time Angel. it does sound pretty idyllic.
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello there Angel. You sound like you had a ball.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09
                    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Evening all. Had a groovy w/kend here, and all's very well. Hope all's well with everyone else too, and enjoy the rest of your night............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Woo hoo! Caught up with my College stuff - now going to attemp to bbq half a salmon. B x
                        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Good evening all. Hope you all had a great day. Sleep well, and I'll see you on the other side!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks Cy. Will 'break on through, to the other side'......Good job on the schoolwork Betty!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ahhh, the Doors...
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X