The Next day Thread Monday 23rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, I looked & looked but no thread started yet today...
    As I said yesterday we had a fabulous weekend away...would really have loved an extra couple of days but anyhoo, it's back to the working week!
    I'm getting some AF days together - just to feel better really...day 3 today.

xo

Hi, AC. Your already working on tomorrow, huh?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning all. Have a great Monday and I'll see you in the morning! Monday morning that is!
      Keep it up angel.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey and thanks for the thread start, Angel! Hope you are going great - it is an AMAZING day down here in West of SOuth x
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Morning everyone,

Angel it's great to hear you had a lovey weekend away with your family. Well done on 3 days AF. Hope everyone else had a good weekend. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Comment

Hey Kapo, I think it's all over the country - it's just about a perfect day here today. Gonna take the kids for a walk later.

Comment

Our 'tomorrow' is supposed to be beautiful also. Hubs is getting his Harley ready to ride to work in the AM.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Rubes...yes, this is tomorrow calling & telling you that it will be a beautiful day!!

Comment

Going to watch Desperate Housewives with Hubs t'nite. They're KILLING one of the b*%$#@s off, so I'll actually sit and watch it thru (maybe). TV bores me these days, such garbage.
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon everyone...

Just cheking in. Took myself off to the pool this morning. Trying to get 50 laps in 30 minutes. Almost there... took me 35. Maybe next time. Hope you all have a good week. I love Monday night TV Ruby! Top Gear, Good News Week and Brothers & Sisters (I love watching that show.... they make my family seem almost normal!)

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Morning all!

Angel + Kapo, we're thinking of NZ at Christmas time, will be asking for hints and tips....

Hi Ruby! The only things I watch on TV at the mo are desperate housewives, downsize me and rescue mediums. All mindless and great for switching the brain off.

There's a huge brown bug dying outside my kitchen. Boys are sleeping so I've had to cover it with a plastic tumbler and pretend its not there.

Esk - I'm going to try and get back in the pool this week - I had just started to work on my freestyle when I burned my arm go-carting. All healed now, so its time to get back in. I can do an hour of breastroke no probs - but have yet to manage 1 length freestyle! All just practice and perseverence I think.

I still feel good, and hope I can pass some positivity on to others.

Happy Monday

Bxx
                      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

hello everyone.

I did body attack this morning, so am wrecked tired. My hubby is just getting back into swimming, he could only manage 12 laps yesterday. I am getting him to do some weights in the evening with me too so he won't be embarrassed that I now have bigger muscles than him. We had a busy weekend, wasn't AF but also didn't go overboard.

Comment

Eskimo;578183 wrote: Afternoon everyone...

Just cheking in. Took myself off to the pool this morning. Trying to get 50 laps in 30 minutes. Almost there... took me 35. Maybe next time. Hope you all have a good week. I love Monday night TV Ruby! Top Gear, Good News Week and Brothers & Sisters (I love watching that show.... they make my family seem almost normal!)
                          Aww, I miss Good News Week - and the ABC in general actually. My folks send us dvds sometimes...we got 'The Gruen Transfer' for Christmas..v. funny. Especiallly as Mr Cakes works in the ad industry. I also loved Spicks & Specks, The Panel & of course Cath & Kim. Oh, and Tues night trash is 'The Rock of Love'...sooooo bad it's good. It's Brett whateverhisnameis from Poison (I think) and 20 skanky ho's in a house all trying to be the last one standing. I count how many times I hear "I really think we have a connection" in one episode :H

Comment

Good evening all from a sunnyish morning here in Wales. Hope you all have had a good day. I must start painting!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi everyone from a very windy sunny day in Yorkshire uk...from a feeling very lazy person who lives there
                              When you can look a thing in the eye,
                              Acknowledge that it exists,
                              Call it exactly what it is,
                              And decide what role it will play in your life,
                              Then my beloved,
                              You have taken the first step toward your freedom.
                              Iyanla Vanzant

Comment

Working...
                              X