Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd March

Good Morning Troopers

I woke this morning feeling so very grateful that I am no longer drinking. I love feeling like that, no deprivation, no wishful thinking, just absolute conviction that I am following the right path...
    Yes I know not all problems end when we stop drinking, but everything else is so much easier to deal with.
    And that sense of achievement and pride is priceless...

Evie, my thoughts are with you today hun, take care.

Oney, how are you feeling? I hope the bug hasnt got you....

Have a great day everyone, see you later x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 23rd March

What a beautiful way to Start the day, Starts! It's so wonderful to hear the new peace and power in your words. Have a great day, all to come!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Hey Rubes! What are you doing awake? Cant you sleep?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Nope. I guess I have spring fever! LOL
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Ahh, thats a good thing to have!
          The weather here is really blowy but quite bright, I am going to take the dogs out for a walk now...its pretty chilly so will have to wrap up warm....
          Its the perfect way to start the day :-)

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Our weather is perfect. I'm planning a high school reunion for some 'girl'friends this weekend. So excited!
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Stay warm and have a good walk with the boys!
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Morning Starts & Ruby and everyone to come!! Today is bright & sunny as usual.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Evie!! :l
                Hope your OK, o2m.
                Congrates on your good day yesterday, Cym. I also need to crack on with painting ? procrastinating too much. Just not feeling the love!
                Hope it went well for you on Saturday, Hippie. I visited my granddad and daughter when I was back in December ? brought a little peace.

The show was great on Saturday ? the girls loved it. On the way out I saw this woman in a flat out panic, she had lost her kids! I listened to the description and found them less than 30 seconds later (they were just around the corner). Unfortunately, by the time I got back she had already gone again (the kids were exceptionally good about their "stranger danger" knowledge, hence the delay). Anyway, long story short everyone reunited about half an hour later. But oh man, that fear of loosing them and the whole ??.. of not knowing!!! So scary. Needless to say, we had many hugs that evening!

Have a good one everybody ? keep strong!

Take care
                xxx
                The mind is in its own place, and in itself
                Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Wow, Jinja! Every mother's nightmare!! So glad you kept a cool head and could help in the situation.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Morning everyone. Had a lovely lie in this morning. A couple of hours of half awake, half asleep. Had some really strange dreams, but enjoyed it.
                    Good on you jinj. You never know what could happen in this day and age.
                    Great first post starts. Peace of mind is worth more than anything.
                    Hope your sleeping peacefully now rubes.
                    Have a great day everyone.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

No, I'm still among the caffeinated awake. Glad you slept well!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Hi Cy, glad you had a lie in...those dozy snoozes are amazing arent they? I ususally only get to that point in the middle of the day...:-)

Rubes, what time is it there?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

It's now 5:30 AM. Been up since 2:00..
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Will you be able to go back to bed?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Yes, anytime I get sleepy I can lie down, so I told Hubs (he just left) I'd call if I was going to take the phone off the hook and sleep. I've been trying to figure out how to post some pictures my sis e-mailed me to the joke thread. They are hilarious, but I can't copy and paste them. Any ideas?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X