Army Thread 23rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd March

I am not sure...but can you save them to photobucket?
    Or email them to me...I'll pm you my email and I will have a go if you like?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Great! I have several, and they still crack me up. The wedding pics you've GOT to figure a way to post - they're unbelieveable!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

good morning all,and to the sickly ,i hope your feeling better,cy,obviously it went well yesterday,funny [How It Works],how an x drinker can make sense to,someone at war with there drinking problem,rubes,hope you had a good vacation, later

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Thanks, Gy! It was lovely. Good to hear from you.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

I'm going to try to sleep a bit. Catch ya'll later.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Good Day Army

Slept a bit late myself today, but kept waking up all night. I still have my beloved dog with me Very cold here today; only 20F. I will be busy with job apps today and with trying to find a way out of this financial nightmare. I will get to a meeting at some point today. Oney, I hope you are feeling ok. Aidanspappa is waiting to see that arse.lol.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Morning all! I did tons of yard work yesterday. I'm suprised I'm not more sore than I am. Good thing because I'm not finished. Rotting squirrel carcases in the front yard were gross. I pictured half a dozen turkey vultures gathered 'round the road kill in the middle of my front yard. Ewww.. Back at it today to finish. Taking the day off from the hole

Hope everybody is well and happy.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

So sorry you are feeling wanky Oney. I do hope you feel better soon.:l
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Hi guys...
                    Oney, have you taken some painkilers? Abscesses are AWFUL...
                    Seabers, good for you on the lie in and doggie...dogs always help me sleep too..

Greenie, rotting squirrel carcases ???? You are talking about my relatives you know...please, a bit of sensitivity :-)

Hiya Zennie...I expect you have lost ANOTHER pound...go on, say it ...I dont mind....
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Hello All,

Gosh, what fine big bums and boobs you all have!
                      Hope all are well, hope the tooth/nausea gets better One2, sounds like a trip to the dentist is the only thing to sort that out.
                      Busy today so won't be on much, had an ok weekend except that my father in law dropped a bombshell yesterday saying that he wants a divorce - he's nearly 70 and 49 years married this week, not sure what the hell is going on - apparently there was some big row went down on Friday night after a dinner for the MILs birthday, we were not able to go so getting different stories as to what went on. Hopefully it will all sort itself out and that he is not serious. Only rang to wish her a happy mothers day yesterday and got landed with all of this!

Talk later
                      xx
                      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Morning again. Sorry your still down, little One. Hugs to you. Now I see why Sea loves the ocean - she doesn't have to wear a life preserver! (Those things look like they will explode any moment!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Ooooo, that's tough, Bandit. My inlaws and in their 80's and bicker constantly. I hope everything smooths over soon for you and yours.

Bandit;578368 wrote: Hello All,

Gosh, what fine big bums and boobs you all have!
                          Hope all are well, hope the tooth/nausea gets better One2, sounds like a trip to the dentist is the only thing to sort that out.
                          Busy today so won't be on much, had an ok weekend except that my father in law dropped a bombshell yesterday saying that he wants a divorce - he's nearly 70 and 49 years married this week, not sure what the hell is going on - apparently there was some big row went down on Friday night after a dinner for the MILs birthday, we were not able to go so getting different stories as to what went on. Hopefully it will all sort itself out and that he is not serious. Only rang to wish her a happy mothers day yesterday and got landed with all of this!

Talk later
                          xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Sea has to wear a football helmet to jog. :H
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

I'm all for big bosoms, but she looks like a Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade Float!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Garden is all finished and ready for spring/summer. Had some beaut days, I finish the garden and it looks like rain! Typical!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X