Army Thread 23rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd March

Sometimes its the indifference thats the worst....its just so banal isnt it? Where is the spark? whats next? Is it worth it? I know....
    It is right to say it Oney, never apologise for your feelings
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

But, what would the spark be with alcohol? You feel nauseus already, it will irritate your tum even more...it wont improve your toothache and then to cap it all you will probably feel like shite in the morning..I very much doubt you will be saying "wow, I am glad I did that"

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Plus, what is it with feckin toothache that sends peeps to the bottle here eh ?:H
        What about my happy pills, have you tried those???? (said with jest there )

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

So sorry about the blahs, One. I know what you mean. Tomorrow will be better, happy days will come. We all need a good laugh. I posted a thread about friends being like a good bra, and the guys took it down the dark path!! LOL Their minds don't travel far from one subject!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

I will forward you Rubes emails that she sent me this morning...(I cannot figure out a way of putting them on here Rubes) Thatll make you smile

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Oh, yes, Starts. We can all fight over the hunky bridegroom!!! LMAO
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Oh, yeah, but Gyco's panting right behind! LMAO
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Gyco is having a cold shower as we speak....

That bridegroom is something else Rubes....I have never seen perfection like that in the male species....

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

d

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

And they will probably spawn, if he lives thru it!
                      Did you send it to Oney?
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

I'll e-mail you the pics, Red. I'll have to get off puter when Hubs gets home, he's getting jealous again! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Hiya Reddy! Yes, I am feeling better today, I think I have thwarted yet another bout of man flu, I must be so tough...
                          How are you?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

d

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

This is your 2nd bout starts? Who have you been hanging around?
                              I am doing better emotionally than I was a few years ago when we went thru this divorce shite.....I guess I have just finally given up all hope and that leaves me with thoughts for a future that I can decide for myself and direct myself!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Jealous of the computer Ruby, or jealous of the man in the pics you are sending

Comment

Working...
                                X