Army Thread 23rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd March

Time on the computer, Red. He likes all my attention when he's around. It's a blessing and a curse!! LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Who was that in the photo avatar this am Ruby....she was a cutie!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

redlund acres;578531 wrote: Who was that in the photo avatar this am Ruby....she was a cutie!
        That was my g'daughter Maddie, making a face from the back seat on a trip! She's a doll. I sent you an e-mail of the wedding group we're talking about!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

The avatar now is looking down my front steps. I LOVE butterflies.
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

redlund acres;578528 wrote: This is your 2nd bout starts? Who have you been hanging around?
            I am doing better emotionally than I was a few years ago when we went thru this divorce shite.....I guess I have just finally given up all hope and that leaves me with thoughts for a future that I can decide for myself and direct myself!
            No one...I am thinking that its because I have slowed down,...I havent had a cold for YEARS until now.....maybe its my bodys way of saying I need to rest even more :H

Good for you on the emotions. Feeling strong in that department will help you so very much...
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Ya'll take care of your little selves. I'm feeling bad about feeling pretty good today, sleep or no! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Never feel bad about feeling good Rubes!!!! Its the way to go hun!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Evening all. I've been spring cleaning today and managed to sort out all the kitchen cupboards and just gave the house a good clean while Cy sorted out the garden. I have also been to work today for a few hours, so been quite a busy day. Cy has gone to a meeting so i'm having a few hours of "me time".

Oney ... sorry to hear your feeling wanky hun, i hope it passes soon and that the drinking thoughts leave you. Oh and please try and get to the dentist as soon as poss, toothache can't be helping.

Starts .... glad that, that man flu has left you and that your feeling brighter.

Hi Everyone else!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Wishy, what a wonderful day! Doesn't it feel good to be 'normal', have a feeling of accomplishment, and trust again? I'm so proud of you two!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Hi Rubes, yes it does feel good to be normal again and have the relationship that we had before, we are getting on great and making steps towards our future together.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Hi Wishy, its great to hear the progress you two are making!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Yep thats all i ever wanted and i couldn't be happier. It's amazing the change in Cy over the past few weeks, he is doing so well.

I'm making home made toad in the hole for dinner tonight and i can't wait, i love toad in the hole!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Yep, hes a different man...very proud of him...

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

OK, WHAT is toad in the hole???? I've heard of frog legs, but............???
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Rubes it's sausage's cooked it a batter mix, like a big yorkshire pudding. No toads in sight!

Comment

Working...
                                X