Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 24 March 09

My foot's doing OK, healing nicely.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

I know, where were we up to on designersaurs?
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Think you were up to here...

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

and then...

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Ha-ha... Spot the Kudzu!!!

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

VLAD! I've missed you and the critters!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Did you spot the Kudzu?

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Hi all,
                    I missed the cartoons Vlad! I saw the kudzu front and center....
                    I think everyone is slow-going today.....sorry about your injury, Cy,,,a hernia perhaps?
                    Hi to Rubes and Hipps......I've gotta run to the shower. Duty calls! Krigs
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

How could I miss Kapo, Oney and Jinja????? Good morning to you three ladies!!!!
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Oh, my just caught up on the posts!! Today's catch-phrase is "BALLS OF FIRE"!!!!!!!!!
                        ROFLMAO!!nfire:!!!!!nfire:!!!!!!nfire:!!!!!!!!!!!nfire:!!!!!!!!!!!nfire:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I'm so sorry, Cymie, but the mental picture!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Hmmm... fireballs.

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Excellent 'toons Vlad!

Ahh Cy. Deepheat, you poor man!. I once treated a soon to be ex boyfriends pants to just a little dab on the crotch bit. Every pair he owned.

He went to the clinic bless him.....

Night all!

Bx
                            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Wow Betty! That was some revenge!!

I have just got back from my Self Assessment workshop...didnt like getting up so early and driving that old commuter route in rush hour. The workshop was quite good fun, lots of food for thought and psychometric testing. The consultant who ran is was very good, easy to listen to. Only problem was he forgot to do his zip up and I found it hard to concentrate after that :-)
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

:H

Comment

Working...
                                X