Army thread 24 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 24 March 09

Holloway is on itv at 9. All those in uk and Ireland should watch.
    Oney, record the film REC. on sky movies tnt. If you like horror, you will LOVE this film. It is one of my favourites!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Cym, I know American baseball isn't your sport, but brother e-mailed me this AM to say my nephew, a freshman at a small college on a baseball scholarship, pitched 7 1/2 innings in a game yest. against a larger college his college has NEVER beaten in their history. When he came in to pitch, they were down 5/0, and playing against Junior and Senior players. They ended with 7/9, and the whole college went WILD! He is a big beautiful All American boy, who never fails to hug and kiss me (cause I always cook his favorite foods!).
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

wheres Hollaway on?

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Lesser spotted ulster is on mne.

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

one2many;579107 wrote: channel 4....

Yeah thats what Wob calls me...I hate summer and flowers and laughing children outside....and the sun and the ice cream van and the smell of grass...
            Yeah, yeah - I know this is an old quote from way way back in the thread but...

The icecream van? - ours comes round every Saturday around lunchtime every day of the year! Their main depot is local though.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

The summer always makes me feel like having a beer, always get dead jealous when people are sat outside pubs and I'm at work.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

wow Rubes. A future pro in the making there ay?
                Well, I'm tucked up in bed next to my beautifull daughter, and I couldn't ask for more.
                Sweet dreams all and see you on the other side.
                Nos Da x x x
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Oh, no one's ever around when Vlad is around.

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Oh I was wrong... night Cymru!

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Take care vlad See you tmr. It was good to see the sketches back today by the way!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Hey thanks, glad you enjoyed them (well I hope you did).

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

Always do!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

oo tebya ne karandash...

Err, you have no pencil Cymru... or did you never have one...

Hope AA is still going great for you.

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

I did, but can't afford to renew my sub at the mo.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 24 March 09

A very quick hello and also goodnight to all!
                                Been swamped with work, finishing off a report that was supposed to be in yesterday morning and only got finished now. Luckily my boss's computer was sent for repair on Sunday night so she does not expect anything until the morning!
                                Hope all are well and see you on the other side tomorrow!
                                xx
                                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X