Smiling at ya : )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya, I have posted this one before a few weeks ago but I had only one reply and was hoping that pple had read it as I feel it may be very helpful/important for some one out there.
    I wanted to Let you know of a book that has helped me get a brand spanking new perspective and may also help you!
    ALLAN CARR'S Easy way to control alcohol... try amazon.com only 5 pounds!
    It is not about controlling alcohol intake as the title may indicate it is definetly about abstaining... if that was putting you off.
    B:
    I would love to know of anyone else who has read the book and what they think. I just felt it was a miracle of a book for me.

Look forward to hearing your comments!
    Sober since Jan 17th 09
    Smoke free since 20th Nov 08 :H

I didn't see your first post, but will def look into the book. Sounds interesting! The title does sound misleading for those who don't want to control and much as BANISH AL from their lives. The boards have been very quiet this week, so don't get discouraged!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi WannaB

I read it a few years ago- I really enjoyed the book and the information was very interesting, however I am sorry to say it did not help me cut down my intake!

But as you say for the price I would certainly recommend it, I also read his smoking one and that one definitely did help me to quit.

He also has a number of clinics worldwide- many of them do a Quit Alcohol program as well as the Quit Smoking one. I believe it is guaranteed- if you don't manage to quit you get your money back.

Comment

Hi Wannabe,
        I have heard great things about this book and also his book about quitting smoking. Have a peruse throught the old threads under "What we are reading" as I'm sure I remember a thread about it a while ago.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
        X