Good News, Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News, Finally!

Keep up the good work! It sounds like you have a great life!!!!!
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

Good News, Finally!

Day 6. Hooray! Thanks for all the encouragement. Last night I was getting a little agitated. I drank about 4 mugs of peppermint tea and ate like a horse. I was proud to make it another night AF.

I think my sleep is getting back to normal. I DO have to sleep with the air conditioner on to keep the night sweats at bay, but other than that I sleep fairly well.

It's also nice that throwing up is no longer first thing I do when I wake up. Thanks for helping keep me strong.
      sigpic

Comment

Good News, Finally!

Down2Earth,

YAY on 6 days!!

I agree, I have to sleep with the AC on to keep from getting the night sweats, but that has to do with age and not drinking at this point.

However, I do agree that waking up and being able to eat breakfast without throwing up is such a treat. I love it.

Hang on and keep going. It gets better!!

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Good News, Finally!

ahh...

d2e.. welcome back. to remain on earth, don't drink and drive!!!

Comment

Good News, Finally!

Thanks all. Hey Ripple, no worries on drinking driving...I live downtown, and only need a bike... Although I did have a pretty bad bang-up drinking and biking... :0
            sigpic

Comment

Good News, Finally!

D.. things come out i can't help. Make sure you wear a helmet. Okay? Be safe and continue to heal. You will become so happy.. trust me.

On My Way .. Ripples.. :H

Comment

Working...
              X