Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buried my cat today

Flyin-

I am so very sorry about your kitty. We had to have our fat boy Buzz put down unexpectedly last Thursday night and I'm not feeling ok yet. To those of us who love them, they are never "just a cat", but beloved members of our families. I also dealt (badly) with the loss with wine over the weekend and have started over AF. Try not to be too hard on yourself (I should take my own advice!). Hugs to you and your family.

Comment

Buried my cat today

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your cat Flyin, I can relate to what you're feeling more than you know...I've had to go through that way too many times in my life.
      For as sad & heart wrenching it is... the joy that they have brought to our lives is more than worth the pain we feel when they have left. I look at the sadness & grief that I feel, as an indication of how much they were truly loved. They will forever be loved & remembered... and now can be the time that you find another that needs to be taken in & loved. :l
      AF 6 years
      NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Buried my cat today

So sorry fly...your kitty will love being under the beautiful tree for eternity....everytime you see the tree you will see so many fond memories...keep those close.
        Dove

Comment

Buried my cat today

I'm so sorry about your cat. I lost one of mine a few months ago so I know how painful it is.
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Buried my cat today

You guys rule!!! Your words and kindness are exactly what I needed right now. I am so thankful for your responses, your words about your loved furry ones brought tears to my eyes. The words of encouragement and recognition of my dear lost boy are deeply cherished. Thank you all....hope you enjoy the handsome shot of him!

xoxo

Comment

Working...
            X