Army Thread 25 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25 March 09

I felt like not removing them from the list because they still hadn't clicked unsubscribe, just replied to the email with their complaint.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Oh, I can think of some wicked revenge for them!!! LOL
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Good Day Army
        Trip to Florida is booked. I am leaving one week from today. I told Emylee "No parties" while I am gone. She said "Whatever". I am not an idiot. I followed up with, "Whatever you, clean it up before I get home". She is still barely talking to me since my last relapse. I don't think that Patrick is talking to me either. I don't blame them. Christopher "is" talking to me and said he will do Anything that he can to help me.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Morning all! HOpe all are well...
          Sea, Although Emylee seems happy to be angry at you when you relapse, she doesn't seem very willing to create a home atmosphere that may be helpful to your recovery?

Or am I expecting too much from a 20 year old ??

(Maybe it is too long since I was that age!)

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hey, Marbs! Sea, I've been thru the similar thing with my kids, and it takes a long, long time. Lots of psychology, etc., there, esp. at their ages.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hello all, just jumping in for a few posts. Fickle - my Dad had had both hips replaced in the last couple of years, and he's recovered so well. No more pain and he's back to driving his truck and having a 'normal life'. It's so good to see him mobile and pain-free, I hope that's the outcome you get as well. xx

Hi to everyone else - Sea, I was so glad to read you're getting to Florida, but maybe pack a bigger bikini top???

Bx
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Sweaty Betty;579493 wrote: Sea, I was so glad to read you're getting to Florida, but maybe pack a bigger bikini top???

Bx
                LOL I guess I am being green here- but that isn't really Sea is it??

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hi Rubes and Marby
                  You are absolutely Right Marby!! My boys have always treated me with respect. She treats me like garbage, but she brings alcohol and marijuana into the house.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Yea, Sea, do you have to buy 2 airline tickets?
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hi Betty
                      Hell No, those are not my jabbers.lol. I am a tiny thing 5'2" 115lbs, but I will boast a 34C.LOL.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Seacailin;579496 wrote: Hi Rubes and Marby
                        You are absolutely Right Marby!! My boys have always treated me with respect. She treats me like garbage, but she brings alcohol and marijuana into the house.
                        I hope she will realise one of these days that her actions are not being very helpful...

Well I am off to the shop- have a lovely day all, and I hope you have a fab time in Florida Sea- it will do you the world of good!

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Seriously, Sea, I can't recommend highly enough the book, "Mother-Daughter Wisdom", by Christiane Northrup, MD. It has helped me understand both my relationship with my daughter AND my mother!
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Lol! I know they're not yours. I'm the same height as you, but heavier, I love my 'lovelies' (32F) but know that WHEN I lose weight they'll disappear.........

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

My Sis bought the tickets. I am going to book the hotel and car today. My Christopher is coming with us. He is a photographer (amateur), but he is absolutely great at it and he loves to take pics in the Gulf of Mexico. He wants to drag his old Mommy scuba diving. Yikes.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hi Rubes. My Mom is one of my biggest drinking triggers - and shes 5000 miles away!

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X