Army Thread 25 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25 March 09

The book is wonderful. Momma was a big trigger, too, but I understand it better now.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Will look for it, thanks.
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

My mother-in-law is a big drinking trigger for me as she is an alcoholic also.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Oh Lord, don't get me started on my MIL Lol! She's a trigger for everyone!

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

:H :H :H
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Actually, being serious, she visited last September which was when my drinking really ramped up.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

I guess I was lucky in that department. My Mom and MIL are both deceased, but both were absolute Angels. My kids called my former MIL "Nana Angel".
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Mine came to stay when hubby had a hernia operation, she just kept plying me with vodka. Of course, I couldn't say 'No.'. I'd come home from work and she'd say, 'I found a really good offer in Asda, ?5 for a litre of vodka, so I bought it for you.' Got up late for the work the next morning. I wonder why???

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Mine lives in my back yard!!! Sometimes the word 'trigger' takes on a WHOLE new meaning!! :bomb:
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Nana Angel, that's really sweet.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Eventually, one day when she noticed I finished another bottle and said, 'I'll buy you some more tomorrow.', hubby stepped in and yelled, 'NO!!!'

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

I'm still barely speaking to my in-laws since Willow died.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

She even said, 'I don't mind buying you vodka, you have it under control.'

???

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

At the time though, I believed she was right.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Vladders, so good to see you. I read all of your comic strips yesterday. You sure are gifted.
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X