Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hi Wishy
    That is wonderful! Cy's got me all into the Rugby. Now I am scaring even more men away.lol
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hi Evie
      I am so sorry for all that you are going through. I will always, always be here for you.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

So sorry I missed you Evie. We're with you in spirit, dearest. This too shall pass, and you'll soon be back home to us.
        :sendinglove:
        Rubes
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Gotta go pack. Hope to talk to ya'll soon!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Have a Great trip Rubes. Look forward to your return.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Thanks, Sea. You may be gone when I get back, so you and your hooters have a wonderful, sunny time. Be safe! :flyingunders:
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Thanks Rubes
                I love, love love Sarasota. I may never come back. Oh, what would the Princess, wench do then?

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Probably move to FL. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Evie ... i'm here if you need me. Will keep you in my thoughts x

Rubes ... hope you have a great trip.

Sea ... glad you booked your trip to florida, it will do you the world of good x

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Evie, stay strong hun, my thoughts are with you. Remember to just be yourself, sod everyone else. If your intentions are good, then thats all that matters...

Rubes, have a great trip and see you when you get back.

Good news wishy, you are on your way girlie!
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Seabers I am delighted about your trip, its great to have something to look forward too!

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Thanks Starts
                          I really need to get out of here. The tension between Emylee and me is very bad. I want help. I have no insurance. I don't know what to do. I know that I have Bipolar and am on the wrong meds totally.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

You have bipolar? I didnt realise Sea...
                            Can you not see a doctor without insurance? Like medicaid or something? Sorry I am not very familiar with the US med services
                            Do you know what meds you should be on?

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Thanks for caring Starts. I will PM you with the details. Yes, I know that I have Bipolar type 2. There are various meds that they could try with me, but they are all afraid because my damn blood pressure runs so low. I have applied for assistance everywhere in this state. No one will help me.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

God Sea, that is dreadful!!
                                What about a charity? Can you not appeal for help from one?
                                And why the hell can they not treat both your low BP and your Bipolar??
                                Doctors really make me mad sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X